Best Friends

Mark Tuan: New Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marks POV

 

Its been already two weeks since YOU (Angie) have transferred into school and yet YOU haven’t even gave me a second look. Those few words that you spoke to me on your first day were also your last words. Ever since I have came to Korea, most girls would yell and fawn over me. They would scream and call me oppa until I would get headaches. But not you. You didn’t seem to care....at all. It was.... weird... no it was interesting. What was so different about you?

 

I found myself becoming excited to going to school to see you and finally confront you and figure out what kind of mystery you were.  A lot of scenarios played in my head on how our first conversation would go. I would introduce myself and BAM! you instantly fall in love with me, proving that you are just like every other girl I’ve meet. Or maybe not. Either way, it’ll give me a sense of who you are, then maybe I might finally stop thinking about you.

 

I walk into class and am instantly bombarded girls asking me questions and giving me presents.

“Oppa! You’re so cool. Did you sleep well last night?”

“Oppa! I saw your broadcast last night, you must be tired! Here have a vitamin drink! Stay healthy and don’t get sick~~”

 

In the left corner of the room I see YOU (Angie) reading a book. The soft waves of your hair’s are illuminated by the fire of light coming from the window. I have the sudden desire to want to pick brush the hairs off your face. I stop myself from finishing my thoughts. What was I think? I am in one of the most hottest boy bands in Korea and am surrounded by gorgeous woman everyday. What made YOU so different from those other girls? YOUR just a regular high school student.

 

Before I can stop myself thoughts rush into my head. I wonder what YOUR type is? Do YOU like smart guys? Active guys? Or guys in boy bands that are in charge of martial arts tricking? Do YOU think I’m attractive? Am I ugly in YOUR eyes? I slowly begin to lose confidence. How could I be the visual of my group when I’m unattractive.

 

Just to make sure, I bend down and stare one of my little fangirls in the eye, bite my lips and wink at her. “Ommana!!~~~,” She yells as her the strength in her legs gives out. I walk away with satisfaction as her friends both nurse and curse at her back to health. Yup, I still got it.

 

I walk to my desk and pull back my seat with extra strength, but of course YOU don't bother to look up. YOU just sat there minding your own business, reading that darn book of yours. Ever since my debut I always wanted people to treat me normally and not care that I am a celebrity. But now that its actually happening, its not at all like I wanted it to be. Rather than feeling at ease, I felt more tensed. Did you really not know who I was?!?

 

Just as I was about to say something to you, my members Jackson, Jr., Bambam and Yuggyeom come into class.

 

“YO!! My man Mark”, Jackson says as he jumps towards my desk. The rest come over and surround my table. My body tenses and I hope that they didn’t just see my failed attempt at trying to talk to you. If they did, they’ll never let me hear the end of it.

 

Bambam and Yuggyoem are surprised to see someone sitting next to Mark. “OH!! Who’s this?” Bambam asked. His eyes opened wide with curiosity causing him to look like the cat from Shrek. This kid always pretends to be so cute in public when girls are around but has never shown a single bit of affect to me or the other members.

 

“Oh her, she’s the new girl in our class~~~” Jr. said in a sing song voice.

 

Yuggyoem bends over and puts his race between your face and your book to get a better look at you. “Oh really? She’s so pretty~~~ Anyeong nunna ^^ My name is Yuggyoem.” This sparks a line of introductions.

 

“I’m... well you can just call me Bambam”

 

“They call me Jr.” Jr. eye smiled at YOU.

 

“And I’m the wild and y Jackson.” Jackson came in real close to you can whispered “Don’t fall for me too quickly, I like a good hunt!” As he pulled away, he winked and sent a kiss YOUR way.

 

I pretend not to listen, but I wait to see how YOU reacts. To my surprise, YOU catch the air kiss that Jackson sent you with your hand and lean into Jacksons ear.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter