Chapter 5.

Office Lover - SEMI HIATUS / WRITER BLOCK -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been a busy week for you as the new product were officially out. You had learnt a lot of new stuffs from your co-workers. 

"~~~~!" Mark called. You quickly rushed to his office. "Yes sir?" 

"Cancel all my meeting today. Shift it to the other day that i'm free." He ordered. You nodded. "Anything else sir?" 

He look up from his work and lean against his chair. "Yes....." You waited for him to continue. 

"I need you." He whispered softly. "Y-yes?" You asked again as you thought you didn't heard it clearly. 

Mark chuckled slightly. "Ice coffee please Miss Lee. " You nodded and quickly left. 

Mark stood up and walked towards the full length windows looking at the busy streets. He phone vibrated as pulled it out from his pocket.

 

From: Mum 

Son, I have saw the new product that you had produce.

All my friends were impressed. I'm proud of you my son.

Keep it up. 

 

Mark smiled as he put his phone on the table. He look at the picture frame that was his table. 

It was him and Mrs Tuan. He had his arm around her shoulder with Ms Tuan arm were wrapped around Mark's waist. 

He have a very close relationship with his mother. Even though he may have 3 siblings in the family. 

Not that he is not close with his silbings they are close too but not much like how close with his mother. 

*Knock knock* 

"Come in" You opened the door with the Ice Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter