Chapter 1.

Office Lover - SEMI HIATUS / WRITER BLOCK -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I been 3 years since i have worked for FDE. 

It the company that i alway dream to work at in high school. 

It was one of the major companies in the country. We were headquartered in Paris, running multiple brands to accommodate various targets. 

I worked hard with my co-workers as a secretary of FDE president. 

An award ceremony for the country's most prestigious design award was held today.

Which is currently where i am now. I let out a sigh. "Are you alright ~~~? You look tired." 

He look at me with worries eyes. Well let me introduce you to him. He is the FDE president that i'm working for. 

"I'm okay sir! Don't worry." He smiled. "Maybe it because i had wore you out by bringing you around." 

He give a sad smile. "Since you are leaving me soon to other department." 

Yes, I'm leaving to other department. I was told a few days ago. 

My new job was a personal assistant. "I always wanted to come ceremony award like this."

"Thank you for bringing me here today sir!" You bowed. The president smiled and look around. 

"I'm glad that we FDE are able to win this the fashion global award." He smiled proudly.

"Mark must be worked hard for it." President must be happy that our company able to get this award. 

"I knew it one day he would win this award. My talent son." He whispered the last three words which you didn't catch it. 

"Do you know who Mark is?" He asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter