Chapter 4.

Office Lover - SEMI HIATUS / WRITER BLOCK -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were sitting alone in the office infront of you were full of papers on your desk. You were studying those work. 

No one were in the office, everyone had went out to studio for a photoshoot that a new product will be out next two weeks.

You were too focus on it till the office phone rang which make you jumped slightly, and quickly pick up the call.

"Hello, this is Design Department." You said.

"An incoming call for Mr Mark, could he take the call?"  You turn behide and look into his office. 

"Sorry, currently he is not in the office." You answered. "Then could you have him to call back as soon as possible?" 

"Sure." You wrote down the phone number on a memo paper and stick it on your desk. 

A few hours had passed its lunch time. You stack the papers together and put it inside a folder. 

You stood up and took your bag along with the memo paper. After having lunch alone you went to the studio that everyone at.

Everyone were busying around in the studio, "Oh ~~~~ ah." Hyemi called out for you as she spotted you coming in. 

"How is everything?" You asked. "It went well. But we still have more shoot to take." She replied. 

You nodded and look around. "Where is Mr Mark?" You asked. "He is inside the changing room." She pointed at the changing room direction.

"Hyemi ah we need go now." A guy called her. "Ok! Coming!" She turn to you. "I will see you later i guess." She walked off.

You knock onto the changing room door. "Come in." You opened the door and saw Mark was telling those make up artist what to do to the model.

You stood at the corner looking how Mark was concentrating. His eyebrows were connected together. 

So you can imagine he was really focusing on it. Mark turned around and saw you, he walked towards you. 

"What you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter