Chapter 2.

Office Lover - SEMI HIATUS / WRITER BLOCK -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry." A voice spoked as he pulled you up. "It alright." As you dust of those dust on your dress. 

You look up and slightly froze at his cold expressionless face. *Who is he!?*

You were about to open your mouth as he place his finger on your lips. "Shhh!" You stood still like a statue. 

An arm wrapped around your waist. "Do me a favour. Just stay still and follow my act." He held you close and you could smell his perfume. 

You could feel warmth of his body which made you blushed slightly. "I-" He cut you off " You are going HELP ME!" He hissed the last two words. 

*Help?* You slightly look up at him as he look down staring at you. You blinked and look away. "You work for FDE aren't you?" 

"H-how do you know?" He smirked. "I saw you with the president just now. " 

You face palm-ed. He were about to chuckled but stopped. A heels clicking sound was heard walking towards us. 

He look at the direction. "Remember what i say just now?" He said without looking at you. "I guess." You mumbled. 

He tightned the his grip on your waist. You held on the tail of his suit at the back. 

A lady in her black dress that was wrapped around her body tightly showing off her curve stop infront both of you.

"Mark!! I found you!" She look at him with a flirtish look. 

She giggled but stopped as she look at where Mark had putted his hand on. And glared at me hard. 

You look away from her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter