Status Quo

RAINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note   Hi guys. So school has started and I'm really busy with it!! A new environment, new classmates, new teachers, new topics. Everything is just so new and I really need time to adapt. The last I updated was close to a month ago.... I hope no one grew bored of me? Hahahaha. I typed a little longer chapter just for you guys this time, I hope it compensates. I have a real life, sadly. Thank you to those who subscribed! ( Xiossi lahegemon zeesfraise mirrorandme LittleJr SaraTodo94) No one commented? I really want to hear from you guys! :)       

 

Chapter 4 

 

 

 

 ✦  Foreword   ✦

“Each meeting occurs at the precise moment for which it was meant. Usually, when it will have the greatest impact on our lives.” 

― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  Would it be weird for me to enjoy a company of a stranger? It was the third meeting I’m having with Seunghyun-ssi but it feels like I can let my guard down and actually enjoy my time with him. He was careful with his way of words.

  He’s respectful towards women, not initiating any unnecessary skinship.

  He is confident yet bashful at times.

  He is mysterious yet it’s easy to read him by his expressions.

  The sparkle in his eyes. Excited.

  The way his eyes curve and his dimples shown. Shy.

  The way he tilt his head sideways and look attentively at me. Interested.

  It seems as if I’m able to go on forever about this man. He is the epitome of perfection. A fruit punch in my hand and a mojito in his, the night carries on.

 

-

 

  “So... what do you work as?” Seunghyun spoke as he looks up.

  “I just graduated from university.” I replied after a sip of juice. 

  “Oh cool,” He paused “Aren’t you gonna ask what I work as?”

  I gave him a smile and was rewarded with a confused Seunghyun-ssi. “Are you seriously asking me that? I mean, really? Who in Korea doesn’t recognise you, Mister T.O.P?”

  “But you-“

  “Seem rather calm?” I said “Hmm, I’m not a very big fan you know...” I joked.

  He laughed and shrugged, “Seems like I gotta try harder?”

  “Ha ha, I was just kidding about that. I guess I’m not very celebrity-conscious, if there’s such a word?” I said.

  “I guess I better make you more conscious about it then?”

  “Huh?”

“Let me introduce you to my brothers!” And with that I was dragged along by a little too excited Seunghyun-ssi.

  The fact that I am soon, in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter