friends who cannot move on

I can't help falling in love with you

 


 

Front of Jiyeon’s  Grave

 

“how can you just take your own life, huh? Did you even think about us when you did it?”

“I don’t care if all people say that I’m arrogant, I don’t care what they would say about me but after saving you that night” Amber said staring at the tomb “how can you just throw your life away?!!”

 

                            (FLASHBACK)

 

I was on a cab.. when I saw 2 girls running and 3 man after them who was holding a wood,, I stepped down faster but since I'm not familiar on that place It's hard for me to find them..

I couldn't find them after running to some corner..That’s why I couldn't help them sooner.. but thank God I heard her Jiyeon shouting for Sunny to run

I rushed over to her and told her to call for help.. Then I saw a man after her...I hit him very hard that he lost his consciousness

 

“don't you dare interfere on this, you should go home to your mommy” one man said when he saw of them lying consciously on the ground “cause if you don’t… you're going to regret it for the rest of your life”

 

I smiled sarcastically…

 

the man rush to where I am and threw a punch on me which I easily dodged.. after dodging it I hit him on the face from right to left and then a kick that make him unconscious...

the third man who got knocked out by Jiyeon..can barely stand up and his rushing to me but Taeyeon came and hit him hard...

Soooyoung and Yuri angrily kicked and punched the other man..

 

                                  (End Of Flashback)

    

“Jiyeon-ah.. s-sorry.. Cause I couldn’t save you this time” Amber said as the tears flow continue running down her face “sorry cause I couldn’t do anything to help you”

“You told me that If we loved someone and that someone loved us back we should fight for them no matter what, but you……….. you didn’t give us a chance to fight for you.. you just ended your life..

“I never thought that I would say this to you but you’re so selfish!.. how can you be so selfish like that?!!”

“If I can turn back time.. I won’t get tired saving you over and over again”

 

 

On the other side..           

 

“are you happy? Does the pain that you feel all gone now, huh?!” Taeyeon said, trying not to cry..

“You’re a cheater! a cheater!!”

“Don’t you remember what you said to me that day?!”

“the day that I want to end everything. Than feel the pain over and over again..do you remember that?”

 

(Flashback)

 

Taeyeon was sitting emotionless on the park...

 

“Tae-tae!!” Jiyeon called her, but Taeyeon didn’t bother to look at her..

“What happen?” Jiyeon asked worriedly

“She broke up with me” Taeyeon said without any emotion

 

After 2 weeks… 

 

The ChoJiTaeri was sitting on a park they want to cheer Taeyeon up..

 

“Taeyeon-ahh!! What are you doing?!” Yuri asked as she run towards her

 

She saw Taeyeon hitting her head on a wall behind where she sits

 

“Taeyeon ah!! Stop that.. you’re hurting yourself!!” Sunny said..

 

But it feels like, no one was there, and she just keep hitting her head…

Sooyoung and Amber.. grabbed her arms to make her stand but she just sat there and continue on what she’s doing..

Jiyeon saw that, she grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and use force to make her stand up… she dragged Taeyeon away from the wall..then she punched her on the face.. Taeyeon lost her balance and dropped on the floor

 

“Jiyeon!!!” Sooyoung said..

“Yah!!!” Yuri shouted at Jiyeon “what do you think youre doing!!?”

“She wants to hurt herself, then let me do it!!” Jiyeon answered as she grabbed Taeyeon’s collar

“You want to die that much!! then let me do it,.” Then another punch on the face

 

“Is that enough?!!!” Jiyeon asked, and was gonna hit her again, but stopped by Yuri

 

“Stop that” Yuri said, holding her arms

“No! let me do it.. she want this..”  Jiyeon said, trying to free her arm from Yuri

 

“I love her so much” Taeyeon spoke, as her tears drop “I want to forget everything about her but all I can think is her… I just want to feel other pain than feel this pain in my heart over and over again… it’s killing me”

 

s-sorry..” Jiyeon said as she let go of Taeyeon and kneel down in front of her

 

Taeyeon look at her confusedly..

 

“sorry.. cause I can’t do anything to relieve the pain” Jiyeon said

“How many times do I need to cry before these tears go dry?” Taeyeon asked “How much pain do I have to feel just to be okay again?”

 

“Sorry.. sorry but I don’t know” Jiyeon said “I couldn’t say that I understand how you feel right now.. I’ve never been in love and never been heartbroken.. but you know what..”

“I believe that every person who comes into our lives has an important reason and sometimes they just came, just to say “hi” and at the end of the day they don’t have a choice but to say goodbye, because they’re not meant to stay..”

“I also believe that, what if they leave for us to meet a better person, a person that will make us really happy..”

“I know someday that you will find all the answer that you need, answer that you wants to hear so please just be strong until that time came”

 

(END of FLASHBACK)

 

“You’re the one who told me that everything happens for a reason,… What if she doesn’t or she can’t love you because someone else is waiting for you… You told me to be strong until I find the answer to all my question..  Because of you I stayed strong and still waiting for the answer..

“how can you just quit! Why didn’t you wait for an answer,” Taeyeon said as the tears that she’s trying to hold back flowed “why you didn’t wait to meet someone better!!”

 

After a month

 

“Hayeon, go wake your sister up” Mrs. Kim said

 

Taeyeon woke up when she feel that her bed was moving.. She saw someone jumping on her bed…

 

“Jiye---—“ then the reality hit her… Jiyeon was gone… “Stop that”.. but then her sister just keep jumping… She remembered Jiyeon, she used to do that..   

“STOP THAT!! Are you deaf?! When I told you to stop it, stop it!” Taeyeon said raising her voice and Before she realized what she did, her sister run outside her room..

 

“Hayeon-ah.. Sorry..” Taeyeon said

“Are you mad at me?” Hayeon asked

“No!, of course not..” Taeyeon said as she smiled at her

“But, why are you shouting at me?” Hayeon asked

“It’s nothing.. But please don’t do that again, please” Taeyeon said

 

“Aren’t you going to school?” Her father asked

“No,, I don’t feel like going to school” She answered

“You said that all the time.. when are you going to school?” Mr. Kim asked

“I don’t know” she answered honestly.. then she’s going to leave..

“Taeyeon! I’m not done talking to you!” Mr. Kim shouted “Until when are you going to be like that?!”

 

Taeyeon just stood there, silently

 

“It’s been a month since she died, please moves on and continues your life!”

“How can I move on, when everything I do, everywhere I go… I always remember her!!?” Taeyeon said while tearing up

 

Her father was shocked, because this is the first time that Taeyeon raised her voice at him..

 

“I’m s-sorry” Taeyeon said

“It’s okay.. I understand.. But please move on…” Mr. Kim said

 

Taeyeon just nodded..

 

“Dad.. can I not go to school this whole year?” Taeyeon asked

“Huh? But, if you stop this year, you will still be a first year college the next year..” Mr. Kim said

“I know, but If I go to school this moment, I will surely fail” Taeyeon said “but I promise when I’m ready I will continue, so please give this time to me…”

 

 

Yuri’s house..

 

Yuri is still sleeping when she heard her father..

 

“Yuri wake up!!”  Mr. Kwon barging on her room

“what?!” Yuri asked irritably,

“What is this?” Showing her the paper that he’s holding “It’s your test paper..All of it has a failing grade!!... You’re a college student now... It’s not like in high school that you can do what you want”

“That’s why I told you I should stop going to school” Yuri said as she covered her body on a blanket

“Who will going to manage our business if you, don’t go to school and graduate from college?” Mr. Kwon asked

“I’m not interested to your business… so please, leave… will you?” She said under the blanket

“what?!” Mr. Kwon asked, starting to get angry

“If I won’t drop in school right now, I will surely get a failing grade and It can be a bad record.. so if you don’t want that to happen.. go to my school and say that I’m dropping from school”

“Are you hearing yourself right now?” Mr. Kwon asked as she pulled the blanket to Yuri

“I will go to school if I want to, so please dad.. Just give me space!!” Yuri said as she covered herself on a blanket

 

Amber’s  house..

 

“Omma, I quit in school” Amber said as if it was just a normal thing to say

“What!!” Mrs. Liu almost choke up on her own words “Are you out of your mind?”

“No… I just feel like I’m not belong there anymore” Amber said

“Do you remember what you said to me, when you said you want to study there?” Mrs. Liu asked “You said, you want to study there because all of your friends went there… Is this what you learned from your friends? Ruining your life… ruini---”

“say that  and I won’t forgive you!” Amber said as she looked at her mother seriously

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean it like that” Mrs. Liu said “it’s just that it----“,

“I’m going” Amber cut her off

 

Mrs. Liu can only sigh while looking at Amber going upstairs… she knows ChoJiTaeRi, she knows that they are all kind.. She just can’t control herself…

 

Sunny’s House..

 

“I went to your school, I said that you want to stop this semester” Mr. Lee said

“Thanks dad” Sunny said

 

She understands Sunny. She is very attached to Jiyeon..

 

“But, until when are you going to be like that?” Mr. Lee asked

“Until, I can pretend that I’m okay” Sunny answered

 

Sooyoung’s house

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Mrs. Choi asked

 

Sooyoung nodded “If I continue going to school at this rate.. I will just wasting my time and your money… Thank you for understanding me”

Her mother is trying her best to understand her, she knows that Sooyoung won’t be like this, if it’s not a big deal..

 

 

 

They can’t still move on from Jiyeon’s death... They don’t even want to go to the place or do things that make them remember her..

 

Until when are they going to be like that?  5 months, 1 year, they don’t know. But they hope they can continue to move forward again…

 

 

 

 

^__^ SEE YOU