This Love; Part I & Character Info! ♡

This Love; Part I. ♡

WELCOME TO THIS LOVE; PART I 

 

Character Info

♥ Kim Min Young (Min): 17 years old & attends KPA High (Korea Performing Arts High School)Min's fun, cool, smart, laid back and sweet. She's known in school for being the quiet, smart girl. Min has a passion for acting & wants to become an actress. Not many know of her abiltiy to act besides her bestfriend Bom. She's often shy and clumsy when she's around someone she likes. She can hide her emotions well when she wants to & she also keeps a lot of her emotions bottled in.  Even though she's very nice if you press her buttons the wrong way she will become a whole different person.

 Park Bom: 17 years old & attends KPA High. Bom is fun, silly, loving, friendly, and a ball full of crazy. Around school she's known for her power voice vocals and silly-ness. When around Bom expect a lot of goofy moments. Even though she's silly she knows how to be serious and gives great advice. She wants to become a singer & she's bestfriends to Min. Bom is also never afraid to speak up.

♥ Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon):18 years old & attends KPA High. Jiyong is the cool, fun, and somewhat loving type of guy. He has the great talent of rapping, singing & dancing. And he also has the ability to make words look beautiful on paper but he's shy when it comes to his lyrical skills. He's known for being a ladies man and very popular. He seems to attract much attention from people espically girls. He wants to be entertainer.

Dong YoungBae (Taeyang): 17 years old & attends KPA High. Bestfriend to Jiyong. Like his bestfriend YoungBae is a popular fellow. He loves to sing, dance & sometimes rap. He's known as the shy boy with a cute smile & big heart. He's very hardworking & he also wants to become an entertainer.

  ♥ Park EunMi: 17 years old & attends KPA High. EunMi's the girl who wants all eyes on her at all times. There's nothing nice about this popular girl. Talking her way in and out of anything is one of her skills. She's use to getting what she wants and when she dosen't she turns into a . EunMi will step over anyone to get to what she wants. Once her eye is on something she is determined to get it. She wants to become an actress.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey you guise, it's been a long time since I last updated. I aplogize for taking such a long time! Everything got a little crazy with school and everything this year. But I'm so happy to be back and updating. I really missed writing for this fanfic & I missed seeing comments from you guise!

 

Well as you know before I left I annouced that I was going to be doing a lot of reconstruction on this story. And a major part of the reconstruction was making this story into parts. So yes you read the title of this fanfic right when it says Part One.

 

I'm not gonna tell you how many parts of this fanfic there will be. That's a secret kekeke ^^ But I thought it was best to make the fanfic in parts, so I hope you guise stick around to get the full story! Until the next update! I'm out~

-leahtaeyang ♡