First Trouble

Wrong Time, Wrong Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept looking around, but it just too hard for me to find him in this crowd. Himchan and Youngjae helped me search for him. Suddenly Himchan tapped on my shoulder, made me looked at him.

“Yongguk! My worker saw him being dragged by an unknown person.” Himchan showed his worried face.

“! Where they were going?” Himchan pointed outside. I quickly got out from the club and searched him around. There he was. He was pinned to the wall by a stranger. That stranger kept kissing the mute boy’s neck. From here, I could see his already teary eyes. I stepped closer to them. From here I could hear what the stranger said to him.

“You taste so delicious! No wonder you look so beautiful. I want to get full taste of your body!” the stranger still kissed his white neck.

“Oh, love! Don’t hold your moan!” ‘Stupid. How come he hold his moan, if he couldn’t even talk.’ The stranger was about to kiss the boy’s lips, but before he did that, I walked quickly to them. I grabbed the stranger’s neck then shoved his face to the wall beside. I pinned him.

“Don’t play with other people’s property!” I hissed then cracked his neck. I let my hand off the dead body. I looked at the mute boy. He was sitting on the ground and trembling badly. I reached his shoulder, but he shoved my hand harshly.

“Damn! It was really wrong to bring you with me!” I began walk away from him. This time I wouldn’t take his stupid request.

Inside the bar, Himchan ran to me and hugged me. But I pushed him, releasing the hug.

“Jepp, what's wrong?” He said concern.

“Don’t talk to me.” I snapped at him then began to walk to my room’s floor. I knew Himchan was following me.

“Hey, what’s wrong? What happened to the boy you was searching for?”

“ him! Don’t you even talk about that useless, mute, and burden boy! I should just kill him.” I said in full regret.

“What are you talking about, Yongguk!? Answer me!” he yelled at me. I knew I just pissed him off.

“I already told you not to talk to me!” I replied him.

“Okay, if that’s what you want!” he stopped following me and walked to the opposite way. I sighed. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter