Secret

Wrong Time, Wrong Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My ears still could hear loud music from the club. But I ignored it as I tried talking to my best buddy, Himchan. It was like 7 years until now. He didn’t change, maybe a little bit feminine than before.

“So, Jepp! What bring you here? Oh my God! I can’t believe this is you! 7 years ago you just disappeared and didn’t even bother to contact me at all! I thought police or something got you. I heard nothing about you, it just like you were gone by the wind! It’s so nice to see you all fine like this.” I smiled and only nodded. From afar, I could see another best buddy of mine.

“! Jepp! Is that you?” He shouted at us. Loud music just made his voice small. Same as Himchan, he gave me bright smile. He came closer then hugged me. I hugged him back.

“Hey, buddy! How are you and why bother to come to us? You know you disappeared for 7 ing years and you didn’t even tell us where were you going!” I groaned. He seemed didn’t like my appearance here.

“Don’t be mad! I was surprised and you should give us news! Himchan was worried to sick because of you!” He smirked at Himchan.

“Yoo YoungJae! Shut your ing mouth up!” I looked at Himchan who was blushing. I just ignored it.

“I come here because I need a place for hiding.” I said it simply like that. Both of them widened their eyes.

“You were chased again? What did you do this time?” Youngjae said mockingly.

“Yeah, I was. And it was none of your business.” They just stayed quiet. They knew that I’m not in my best state –best mood-.

“I will stay here until they stop searching for me and only leave that wanted picture.” I stared them deeply.

“B-but you know if you stay here for –God-knows-how-long-, we will have to close the night club.” Himchan said carefully, afraid I would mad at them.

“I don’t ing care with this damn night club! I believe I’ve hidden in this place thousands of times. And if I remember it right, both of you didn’t even bother wit this damn night club.” ‘Did they just reject my presence in their club!?’ I couldn’t bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter