A Place to Stay

Wrong Time, Wrong Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
Sorry for the super late update!
Enjoy reading and thanks! ><

The ride made Daehyun sick, they had to stop for several times because Daehyun got easily dizzy. Daehyun tried to ignore the urge to throw up, but Yongguk knew what he had to do. Yongguk was never a gentle person to some stranger, but for Daehyun, he had the gentle attitude for the boy. He knew things about Daehyun and it wasn’t nice and he felt pity towards the boy.

“Look, we have to stop. You are so damn sick and I don’ want you, throwing up in my car. So we are going to stop when we found anyplace to stay.” Daehyun could only nodded and he was grateful he met Yongguk. And not long after that, they got into a small village. Yongguk looked around, while Daehyun being sick again. But when Daehyun looked up to the side, he found a –seemed-like-empty-house-. He shook Yongguk’s arm hard. Yongguk turned his head to Daehyun with his annoyed look. Daehyun tried to sign ‘STOP’ to Yongguk, but sadly the older boy didn’t understand it at all. Daehyun kept signing until Yongguk nearly mad and stopped the car immediately. Yongguk gave Daehyun time to write what he wanted to say. Yongguk quickly read it and without any comment, he just made a U turn to the so-called-empty-house. Yongguk took a look on the dirty and the not maintained house.

“Go in and check it.” Yongguk just commanded Daehyun just like he was the boss. Daehyun got out of the car and went in to the house. To be honest, he was scared. The house was so creepy and it looked like it was haunted. He didn’t have other choice. He wasn’t fit enough to continue the ride. Inside the house, he looked around with fear. Daehyun tried to search where was the light’s switch. He kept searching for it until he found the switch right above the TV table. When he switched it on, he adapted on the light quickly and looked at the house in amazed. Even though the outside was totally awful, inside of the house wasn’t bad at all. Looked like the owner had left the place neatly. Daehyun ran out of the house to the Yongguk’s window. He knocked and sign an ‘Ok’ symbol. Yongguk mumbled something before get out of the car.

“Mute boy, before we live in the same place, let me get this clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter