IV

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Rainbow….” He calls for her. She didn’t turn around, she just sit there and pretends like she didnt hear anything. Of course she has been expecting this, she tweetjacked and set him up, for goodness’ sake. Of course he’s gonna come running like a mad man to her. She breaths in and then she regains her composure. Kai walks to face her, and sits in front of her. She looks up and smirks at him.

 

“Do you a have death wish?” Kai asks her once he sits on the chair.

“I don’t know, do you? Considering now your reputation is ruined, maybe you’d consider death.” Violet replies to him.

“Do you think this is just gonna end like this?” Kai asks again.

“No. I think this is only the beginning.” Violet says and then she sits back, crossing her arm. She raises her eyebrows at him, clearly telling him she has won this round. Kai squint his eyes at her, trying to come up with something sarcastic but damn it, he comes up with none. Violet then takes something out from her pocket, his phone. She then puts in on the table.

“Now give me back mine.” Violet says. Kai tilts his head to one side, contemplating on what to do. He smirks when he remembers he had prepared some sort of counter attack for her and then he fishes the phone out from his pocket. He puts the phone on the table, beside his phone. Violet notices his smirk and she realizes he has some trick he’s trying to pull. Violet then takes her phone from the table and presses the button.

 

, he set up a password on her phone.  

 

And the background of her phone is his picture. Kai’s selfie picture.

 

She rolls her eyes at him. Clearly annoyed at his decision.

“Why, any problem there?” He asks and then she sighs. This dude is impossible, she thought. She shakes her head and she begins to collect her belongings. She shoots him a death glare and walks away.

 

“You haven’t won yet, rainbow.” He murmurs.

 

*********************

 

 

Ever since Violet reaches her house, she’s been trying to to unlock her phone. She tries all sort of combination, and of course after some errors, she has to wait for another 5 minutes to give it another try. Violet rolls her eyes and finally throws the phone on to the bed. She can just buy another phone of course, but there’s something in the phone she will not allow to just disappear like that.

 

After she finishes her homework that night, her phone rings. She picks it up and frowns when she sees the unknown number.

 

“Hello.” She answers.

“Hi.” The caller replies. Violet frowns even deeper, because she thinks she might have an inkling of who’s calling and she is not liking it. 

“Yes, who is this?” Violet asks.

“Tomorrow, on lunch break come and meet me in the broadcast room. I’ll give you the first digit of the password.” The caller replies and that’s when Violet is sure on who’s calling.

“Why are you doing this?” Violet sighs.

“I told you, because I’m Kai.” He says and then he hangs up.

 

*********************

 

The next day when it’s the break time, Violet sits with Kim and Amy in the cafeteria.

“Oh yeah by the way, Kim and Amy, why did the homeroom teacher wanted to see you guys yesterday?” Violet asks. Amy who is about take a spoon of rice into stops and looks at her.

“You know what, we went to see Mrs.Jung but it turned out that kid yesterday was lying. He said he never called us.” Amy answers while rolling her eyes, annoyed at the memories of being lied to yesterday. Violet finds it weird too, and then she is reminded by the memory of talking to Kai yesterday after Kim and Amy had left and she remembers she need to see him now. That’s when she widens her eyes.

“Oh .” She puts down the spoon she’s holding. Kim and Amy both turn to look at her.

“What?” Kim asks her.

“I need to go somewhere.” Violet says and she hurriedly walks away from the table.

“Can we eat your lunch then?” She hears Amy shouting behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter