XXXIV

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Violet

 

“Good enough for me.” He tells me and attack my lips again. He takes my hands that were originally pushing his chest and curl them around his neck. Then, his hands return to each side of my waist. The temperature in the room is getting hotter but it’s not uncomfortable at all. It’s warm and steamy and I love it. I let out soft mewl when he bit my lower lip, I can feel his lips smirking against mine and I roll my eyes in annoyance. It’s annoying how he seems to be on the upper hand everytime we kiss, but it’s not like I’m not enjoying it tho.

 

When he pull out from the kiss, he looks down at me and smile.

“I love you.”

He tells me for the first time. I smile automatically at him and then I his cheek. There’s not a word in the world to describe how I’m feeling right now. I’ve been surprised by him, been fluttered, been shocked, but nothing so far have actually prepared me for this.

“Say that again.” I demand and then he smiles back at me.

He kisses my forehead “I love you.” And then my nose “I love you." Now, his lips found my right cheek “I love you.” Then, my left cheek “I love you.” And finally, his lips crash against my lips. He kisses me slowly and I follow his rhythm now. By this time, the tips of the hoodie I’m wearing is already on my belly, completely revealing my whole thighs to him. I feel him tugging the hoodie for a couple of time and finally feel his hand sneaking under it, his hands come in contact with the bare skin of my belly now. I flinch a bit, not so sure how to respond. His hands are currently roaming on my stomach, under the hoodie. In a spur of moment, he pinch a bit of my skin, causing me to gasp and that is when he slid his tongue into my mouth. Bastard.

 

I’m too anoyed to fight for dominance so I let his tongue dance in my mouth without protest. My right hand is now caressing his cheek and my left hand is playing with his hair. He didn’t seem to mind about his hair now anymore, but I’m still going to ask him about it later.

 

When he pull out from the kiss, we take a few seconds of break before he starts again. This time, he’s not kissing my lips anymore, he goes straight to my neck and I yelp as soon as I feel his lips on my skin. Oh boy, that is the first time he ever did that. I let him do it and I tug his hair harder as he practically marking my skin now. It’s quite painful tho, but it’s definitely a good pain. Then he moves, leaving butterfly kisses around my neck but once he get to this one spot, I gasp and arch my back in no time. , that’s my sensitive spot. I can feel his lips curve upward against my skin and then he lifts his head up to look at me, giving me ‘I found it’ arrogant look. After that, he bends down and kisses that same spot hardly, I bit my lip to not prevent a moan from escaping, but he kisses it harder. I give up immediately and groan now. Damn it, I’m a mess. When he’s done with that spot, I feel his lips kissing the pendant of my necklace.

 

“I like that you still wear it.” He tells me while looking at me now. I breath out heavily for few time and then I smile at him.

“Well, a jerk insisted me on keeping it. There’s not a lot I can do. I tried to keep it in a box in my drawer, not working out. I don’t feel at ease.” I tell him.

“Thank you.” He kisses my forehead. I feel like we’re about to continue our little make out session but I need to stop it, I still have a lot of questions to ask him.

“Can I ask you something?” I ask him and then he raises his eyebrows at me. He’s still on top of me, but he support his weight by his arms.

“What?”

“When I ran my hands in your hair, you don’t seem comfortable with it. Why?” I ask him. He frowns as soon as I finish my question and then he sits up abruptly. He’s no longer on top of me, now he’s sitting on my side. He then looks down to the floor. He takes a long time before answering and I wonder why is he so sensitive about this.

“I’m not used to it.” He slowly says.

“Not used of me doing it, or not used to any girl doing it?” I ask again for confirmation.

“Not used to any girl doing it.” He replies. Hah, that’s new.

“Well, I’m sorry for asking this, but….didnt you went out with so many girls before this? They never done that?” I keep on asking. I’m not stopping until I get what I really want to know, and Kai’s not giving away that easily.

“I never allowed them to do that.” He tells me. I sit up now to look at him. Suddenly, we hear a beep sound. His head lifts up immediately to my direction.

 

“Must be Sehun.” He mutters under his breath and then he stands up. “Wait here, I’ll go talk to him.” He says and walks away without waiting for my answer. I heave a sigh, I still need to ask him about that, I’m not giving up. I ook at my school uniform that I folded on the table and then I remember I need to get back. We still got school tomorrow and my mom will freak out if I didn’t return. I check the alarm by Kai’s bed. It’s 09:45 P.M.

 

I quickly take my school uniform and change into it. Not sure how my parents will react if I come home wearing a hoodie that is not even mine, and on top of that, wearing no pants. When I’m done buttoning my t-shirt, the door creak open. Kai come walking in with my bag in his hand. When he sees me, he frowns at me.


“I’m going back now, my parents must have been wondering about me.” I tell him and then he nods at me. “I’ll bring the hoodie home to wash it then I’ll return it to you.” I tell him and he replies with a snort.

“It’s okay, I can wash it, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter