XLI - II

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Violet

 

 

I scan his body now, that wide shoulders of his that are really apparent through that white shirt he’s wearing, that chest of his that is moving up and down, his hidden abs under that shirt that almost burn my eyes last time I laid my eyes on it.

Seriously, why does he have to be so irrisistable? 

 

Kai is looking at me now, with such intensity in his eyes I swear I feel so small. But anyway how can I resist this boy in front of me? He just told me crave for my touch! There’s not much I can do other than to raise up my hands and reach for him. And when my fingertips come in contact with the colar of his shirt, I shiver.

Our lips meet in a matter of nano second and my body tingle at the contact. His taste. How will I ever get tired of this seriously? I kiss him and I slant my lips over and over again. When he becomes the aggressor, his kiss eating at my mouth, his hands starts to move around my waist. I recall the first time he wrapped that muscular arms around my waist and much to my surprise, the excitement I got then is still similar with how I feel now. It’s crazy, things I let him do to me. He grips my hair now, not to powerful, just enough to show me that he’s touching me.

I loosen my grips, only to move my hands on his lower body. When my fingers finally reach the end of his shirt, I stop and then I pull out from the kiss. He had asked me last time, I need to ask him this time.

“You sure about this, Kai?” I ask him, while panting. He nods at me and then I lift his shirt up in no time. I toss it on the floor and then I put my mouth on his again. It’s now or never, V. Do or die.

I stop kissing him and then I distance myself from him, but not too far. Only far enough to give me decent amount of space to view his perfect torso. I look at him and he nods at me again, signalling me I should go ahead. I move my right hand slowly, taking all the time in the world. I don’t know how he’ll react, he will compromise, but both of us honestly do not know of his limit. My heart is beating fast as I finally land my fingers on his chest. He close his eyes now, and then he frowns. Oh man, what should I do. He looks like I’m about to kill him, while all I just do is touch him. I can’t, this is too much. I’m not hurting Kai like this. I withdraw my hand but he catch my wrist quickly.

“No please, do it.” He pleads. I notice his eyes have begin to tear, how can he ask me to do that while he almost cry? This is crazy. I shake my head but grip my wrist tighter. “Please, Violet.” Oh right, now he really sounds like he’s going to cry. I take a deep breath and then I breath out. I close my eyes, and once I feel like I’ve regain my composure, I nod at him.

He slowly let go of my wrist and then I feel my hand is already making its way to his skin. I land my fingers on his chest, he stays still now. He didn’t close his eyes, he didn’t frown, he keep his gaze on me, but I see his jaw tenses. C’mon V, you need to do this, he need me to do this.

I slowly bring my hand lower, travelling to the lower part of his torso. I tear away my gaze from his and I follow my hands, looking at his body now. I gulp, this is it. I then push my whole palm against his skin and immediately I hear he groans. I look up hastily and I see his eyes as though they are rolling back into his head. His body arch forward now, I don’t know if I should stop, or is that a sign for me to continue.

“Kai-” I murmur.

“Continue.” He orders with that stern voice of his like he’s the commander of the march I’m joining. His eyes are closed now and his brows are furrowed so deeply that his right eyebrow will eventually connect with the left one. I continue, just like how he demanded.

I brush my palm against his skin, now moving lower, and he groans following the trail of my hand. I stop moving once my thumb finally reach his navel. He opens his eyes as well at this moment and then he looks me at me. He looks so miserable, so sad, but still so beautiful. That swollen lips of him still look kissable. And his eyelashes look more elongated, probably because of the tears he hold back in his eyes.

I’m about to say something when he suddenly lunges forward and press his lips against mine. I quickly pull my right hand that was landed on his abs and wrap it around his bare waist now, along with my left hand. I feel he tense, but he let me do it. Instead, he takes his revenge in his kiss. He shove his lips against mine aggresively and I let out a soft mewl, because I have to admit it’s quite painful. It feels like he’s eating my lips now. I now feel he’s pushing me until I lay on my back, on the soft material of his couch. One of his hand is tugging my hair while another one cups my face. I tighten my grip around his waist now and I realize he starts tugging my hair harder.

“Kai-” I say between kisses but then again have no chance to keep talking as his lips claim mine again. I let him kiss me, but I didn’t reply back now. Seconds passes and I realize his pace is getting slower and slower, soon, he stops kissing me altogether and then he presses his forehead against mine.

“Sorry.” He whispers. I didn’t reply because I am too busy trying to keep my breathing in check. That, was really long. I almost thought I’m going to die due to out of my breath just now. Wow, what an interesting way to die, I snort in my mind. I realize my hands are still wrapped around Kai’s waist so I tighten my hold, just to see how he’ll react.

“Violet.” He warns, but he didn’t flinch nor gasps now. He’s….better. I smile at him despite the glares he's shooting at me.

“I guess that went well?” I ask him, quoting the same exact phrase he asked me upon his meeting with my father. He takes a deep breath and then he slowly returns the smile.

“That went well.” He reassures me. He bring his head lower to kiss my forehead and that’s when his phone rings. We both immediately turn to look at his phone that is laying on the coffee table in front of the couch and I see him rolling his eyes.


“Answer it.” I tell him.

“This better be good.” He mutters under his breath and then move one hand to pick up the phone. He straight away place the phone on his ear without looking at the screen.

“Hello.” He snaps. I watch him, he’s still on top of me, and he’s supporting his weight with only one of his hand now. One second passes, and his face changes.

“Dad?” he says. I find my eyebrows automatically lifted as well. He looks at me nervously now and then I nod at him. He sits up now and I fold my legs so there’s a space for him to sit. I sit up as well and look at him.
“I can’t make it tonight, dad. I have a date.” Kai says. “How about tomorrow?” Kai asks. Then, it’s silence again. Kai then heave a sigh and closes his eyes like he just lost an argument. “Okay.” Is all that he replies. He hangs up and look at me.

 

“My dad wants me to have dinner with him tonight.” He says. Oh, why so suddenly?

“Apparently he’s back in Korea for today and tomorrow. He’ll be flying back to Japan tomorrow evening so he insists of me to have dinner with him tonight.” He continues and I nod at him.

“Alright, sure it’s okay. I can go home, we can have dinner some other time.” I tell him. He shakes his head and then he frowns.

“He asked me to bring my date.” Kai tells me. I widen my eyes at him. Holy crap, no way. I’m not going, I’m not meeting his dad. Will his stepmother be there too?

“Your step-”

“Yeah, she’ll be there as well.” He answers quickly, knowing what’s running in my head already. I inhale a sharp breath and then I bit my lip. Am I ready to see the that ruined Kai’s life? And why did Kai have to tell me about her today? Oh life, our timing is so wrong and I feel like fate is playing with us.

“Do you want me to come with you?” I ask him. He shrugs his shoulder at me.

“I’ve been putting up with her for 5 years already, I’ll be okay. It’s you.” he tells me. Oh yeah, how the hell did he put up with her, I don’t even know. How can anybody put up with that stuck-up of a ? My blood is suddenly boiling now. “And of course I’d like you to come, as much as I hate the fact that you’ll be seeing her, I want you to meet my dad.” Kai continues. Oh right, his dad. I heave a sigh and then I slowly nod.

“Alright.” I agree.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter