Chapter 2

Nothing More,Nothing Less

It was a Saturday night,the day where most students could finally actually breathe in the fresh air.Luhan and Meili had time all to themselves.Of course,being known as one of the famous campus couples,staring was not an exception.They were perfect.So perfect that no one could ever destroy their relationship,ever.

Well,maybe a few people.

Knocks on Luhan's door were heard.Slightly adjusting his hair and his clothes,he opened it within one breath.In front of him stood his beautiful and elegant girlfriend in a pink and black tube high-lo dress,with the front of the dress to stop just above the knee and leaving the back of the skirt to fall near her calves.With that dress,she wore a pair of gorgeous black wedges ,topping it off with wavy hair.

"You dolled up quite well for a street party,"Luhan teased,chuckling.

Meili blushed,"You think?I should get changed,it is just a party across the street."

Luhan shook his head,"No,you look pretty in it.Come on,we're going to be late,"he grabbed her hand gently,turning off the lights of his room as he got out.

It was the usual Friday/Saturday night party around campus.Every such night there would always be a group of good-looking students wearing tight,revealing and classy party outfits to well..party.These parties,of course,are only available to those with a social status.For example,there would be a separate party for the hardcore goths,and another for the beauty queens,and another for the dumb,muscular jocks.If it were the same in the US' college parties,then it would have been the same for Woolim College,one of the most prestigious(and snobbiest) school in Apgujeong.Heck,the standards there were no different than any US colleges.

Luhan and Meili,though?They were rich and famous.They could get into any club party and would never be left out.All they had to do was dress just like one of the students there and party all night.Why were they always accepted,though?The whole school loves them.Both were smart,good-looking,sweet and full of charms.They could even skip class for a whole day and the head wouldn't care.

Okay,maybe that was an exaggeration.Similar to Hyuna,Yeo Meili was the daughter of the head.She skips class and the head might tear her apart.

That night,the party they were going to was a super extravagant party,which was only invited by the so-called 'officials' around campus : EXO.

EXO were anything BUT normal.They were special people.The 4 richest Heirs in campus:Lay,who was the heir of a music company.Kris,who was the heir of a toy factory.Xiumin,who was the heir of a food company.Lastly,Chen,who was the heir of a fashion company.

They were also few of the famous students around campus,not to mention some of the snobbiest people ever.Well,maybe not all of them.They were practically friends with the head of the school,proving that Woolim College was indeed a really prestigious school.

Luhan and Meili stood in front of the door,staring at the elegant decorations that vomited on the big building.Knocking on the door hesitantly,both gulp out of nervousness.They may have been invited to lots of parties,but actually having to knock on a big door frustrated them.Just then,the door opened,revealing the interior of the building.

It felt like entering the White House;the buffet table was set just like a 5-star restaurant,the floor was made of marble,even a big and shiny chandelier was hanging from the ceiling.Luhan looked at the crowd of people,who dressed and looked mature.He swallowed his saliva,still holding tight to Meili's hand.

"Luhan,bro!You made it!"A voice leaped out,surprising him.

It was Xiumin.

"Yeah,I did."Perhaps a slight detail was forgotten to be said.Xiumin was Luhan's roommate,and was actually closest to him.

Xiumin grabbed 2 glasses from one of the waitresses passing by,passing them to the confused couple.

"Hello,Luhan's leading lady.I see you dolled up quite well,"Xiumin teased as well,clanking his glass with hers.Meili shyly blushed,nodding her head slightly to greet.

"So how is this place?Too extravagant?"Xiumin asked Luhan,who was still admiring the building.

"I guess that's a yes,"Xiumin chuckled before leaving the two.

"Oppa,what should we do,first?"Meili asked Luhan who just snapped back to reality.

 "Huh?Oh,I don't know.Want to dance?"

Luhan reached out his hand,waiting for Meili's reply.

"Sure!"


Choi Dana's POV:

I couldn't believe this.First,I messed up at work.The next,I find myself invited to an extravagant party in a college - as a waitress.Oh,and not just any college;the snobbiest,most richest college ever in Apgujeong,and the fact that I once almost decided to enroll here.The school fees were too expensive.

If you're questioning how I actually even got to this party,apparently my boss was a parent of one of the students in school.He was the one who volunteered as a helper in social parties.Why he did that is way beyond me and I don't even want to ask.

And so,since money was involved(for me),I accepted the tough decision to end up here.

But it would be only one night.

One night,and I'm gone from this place.

The sun was already starting to set.Quickly placing the bobby pins onto my hair,I rushed out of my apartment and grabbed a taxi.Yes,an apartment.

10 minutes later,I arrived at what it seemed to be 'White House' of Woolim College.The tall building was made of pretty bricks that were stacked up and ended up like a castle.There was a spacious balcony and elegant dcorations hung up.With a nervous heart,I went in.

It was like a dream.The outside had already been astonishing,but the inside was twice as better.I stood nervously as I seemed to be the only one wearing casual clothes while everyone wore tight dresses.

"Clearly someone's got the wrong dress code."A fairly handsome young man commented as he walked toward me.

Jerk.

"Well,sorry for not pleasing your eyes,then."I mumbled,looking to the side.Seems like I ticked him off.Uh-oh.

Before he could say anything,I continued,"I'm the staff help for the night.May I speak to the owner,or whoever in charge of this party?"

Clearly he was checking me out from head to toe.I gave a frustrated sigh.

"Yes,I'm of legal age.And no,I'm not a student of this school."And never will I be.

"Oh,"he muttered,as if I read his mind,"I'm Kris,one of the people who's in charge here."

Well,that was a good start.
Note my sarcasm.

"Yeah,sure.So,where do I start?"I asked nonchalantly.Suddenly Kris pulled out a piece of clothing wrapped in plastic and tossed it to me.

"What's this?"I asked,starting to unwrap the plastic.

"It's your uniform.Don't worry,it's not even the least bit skimpy."Ugh,I felt like throwing up on him.I didn't even ask.

Finding myself in a completely vacant yet SPACIOUS room,I changed into the uniform.'Not skimpy' my .The uniform was completely tight.It was a white button-up sleeveless blouse.Luckily,I found a vest which match the design of the blouse and wore it over.The skirt,however,was a light pink and fluffy short chiffon skirt.I matched everything with my black wedges and tied up my hair in a high ponytail,pinning up my bangs.For the makeup,I decided to go with a lighter version of the smoky-eye makeup.Lastly,I put the on the lightest pink lipstick I could find and headed out.

I observed the other waiters and waitresses the moment I got out from the room.They seemed happy to be serving such snobby people.Those people didn't even look back at them,good-looking or not.Why?Why were they just so desperate to please others' when others' just disregard them?

I shook off the thought.Heading to the kitchen,which was just as big as the room I was in, I grabbed an empty tray and started to put the many glasses of red liquid onto the tray.Unbelievable.I mean,I get that it was college,but they could've at least spare some grape juice or something.I already did not enjoy this party.

Like a real waitress would,I went back out onto the big room and started offering drinks.Or rather,just standing there while everyone  empties out my first tray.

I was about to pass by the dance floor until someone called out for me.

"Excuse me,Miss,I need 2 drinks-"

And there he was,again.

Luhan,the first person I ever talked to during this party.

Scratch that,Luhan,the first person who actually called out for a waitress.