Chapter 1

Nothing More,Nothing Less

Last time on I'll Show You 


"Have a nice day!"You greeted goodbye to the last customer.Finally,your shift was over for the day at the convenience store.

Ever since the last contest and your graduation from high school,you decided to drop out of college and work at a convenience store temporarily.After you get heaps of money,then you would search for a nice job.You decided to quit at PARADISE because even though everyone there was like family,you didn't want to bring too much attention.Or was that the only reason?

The bell went off,meaning another customer had entered.Thinking it was your manager wanting to give you your pay,you turned with a big smile on your face.

As you were about to call out to your manager,you sighed.It was just another couple.You cursed in your head,saying that your shift was already over.

"Welcome.."you sighed,slightly grumbling to yourself.

Leaning forward against the counter,you stared at the loving couple out of boredom.Your eyes constantly landed on the blonde boy who had his back facing you.You wondered how he looked like.

"Soju?I don't drink soju though.."The girl exploded her cuteness towards her boyfriend.
"Okay,okay.."

As they got closer,the girl pecked her boyfriend on the lips and turned back around to pay.Your heart felt a slight sting and stood right up to scan.

"Luhan Oppa,you've made food right?" The girl handed over the things.

You squeezed the packet of snacks in your hand.

You looked up,blank.

Luhan,still oblivious,responded to his girlfriend before he sensed a pair of eyes staring right back at him.

And then,both of your eyes met.You felt a gush of wind pass as the door opened and your manager came.But you could only see Luhan.Luhan could only see you.

Your longing stares at each other brought up the content of that day.

--

"Is there something wrong,Miss?" Your manager asked.

"Yes?Uhm,no,Sir,"you lied,something was definitely wrong,"I'll finish it up here."You didn't want the manager to worry so much because he was like family.A father who paid you,that is.The manager went to the storeroom,believing your lie.

You scanned the bag of chips that was in your hands just a minute ago,"The total is 11,000 won."

The innocent female customer standing beside Luhan took out the money,noticing that her boyfriend only stood rooted to the ground.You awkwardly received the money,not daring to look into both of their eyes.

"You gave me 15,00 won-"

"-And one pack of cigarettes,please."

You flinched silently.I see.So he has changed.A lot.

Giving a small but forced grin,you turned back to pick out the pack Luhan preferred."Adding 4,000 won to the current total,"you hesitantly put the money in the register,tearing out the receipt carefully.

"Here's your receipt.Goodb-"you stopped,"Thank you,see you again.."

And there they went.

There he went.

Without looking back.

Keeping a certain distance with his girlfriend.

"Are you done?"The manager asked,popping his head out from the storeroom.

You gave a slow response.

"Yes,Sir.I'm done,"you forced another bitter smile.