New Students

Forbidden Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Nikki’s POV

 

I don’t know how in the world she had made me agree to go inside this huge school.

We’re already walking towards the main hall and as we pass by some students, I can see some who were glaring at us.

 

Seriously, if only looks can kill, we’d be dead by now!

 

Oh wait! I can do that! :P

 

We stopped as my mother did. I was confused seeing 5 handsome looking students standing in our way.

 

Are they nuts?! Standing in front of Mom would be suicide if you’re an ordinary human or vampire!

 

“So~ The well-known Valerie Victoria the Great has come to our school” A tall guy with a name tag of Kris Yifan Wu in his blazer said. He looked up to see the sky, “And in broad daylight!”

Krystal leaned towards me, “He looks weird, don’t you think unnie?” I can only nod to agree. I mean, I know my mother was famous during the Edwardian period, but how did this guy know her?

“We would like to see the president, student Wu” Mom said with so much ease and confidence even though the other 4 were already glaring at us to death.

“Tss! Blood-er” I hear him whisper quietly, and honestly speaking, I’m impressed by his attitude. I’ve never seen anyone look back at my mother that way other than me.

He bowed and showed us the direction of the president’s office, “This way, ma’am.”

 

 

“Ms. Krystal and Nicole Renee Park” The president looked up at us with a smile on her face then she turned to me.

“You know your mother had told me a lot about you, and to say the least, I can’t find anything that mismatch with what she said. Everything about you is perfect, from head to toe” she said and I smiled.

“Kris will lead the two of you to your dorm room, you may start unpacking your things now and tomorrow you will start attending your classes” she said which made my eyes widened in shock.

“T-tomorrow?” I asked she just nodded.

“Oh and may I remind you.” The president’s face was dead serious, “You two are the only ones of your kind” she said, “Almost all of the students here in Narcissus University are human,...” she stopped and looked straight to my eyes, “But... You may have to be careful for you are... well... It’s not just safe for you”

Krystal and I were confused of what she just said, “What do you mean?” I asked.

She didn’t answer me but just stood up and smiled. “Good day Ms. Park. You may go now and enjoy your stay here in Narcissus”

 

Mom had already went back home and the guy named Kris, has been dead silent ever since we were introduced to him by the president earlier.

“Uhm, excuse me” I spoke as we were now in front of our dorm room, “But in what classes are we?” I asked politely.

He just looked at me coldly in the eyes and handed me two folded papers with Krystal and mine’s names. “That’s your class schedule. The two of you will be attending the same class” he said and just walked away, leaving us dumbfounded.

“He’s really weird” I heard Krystal say beside me, I looked at her and she was still looking at that Kris guy. “I can feel something about him...” she trailed.

“Oh don’t start me with your love at first sight Krystal” I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

“No, that’s not it! Don’t you see?” she pulled me and made me turn to look at her, “I can sense something... his aura... It’s different” she said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

“Maybe it’s just your imagination Krystal, we’re on the outside world now, not in our house. You’re just getting new to the surroundings” I said and just dragged her inside the room with our baggage.

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Oh My Gosh! Guys!!!!!” Baekhyun hyung started running towards our table here in the cafeteria. Suho, Chen, Lay, Luhan, Kyungsoo hyung and I all looked at him.

“HAVE YOU HEARD?!! HAVE.YOU.FREAKIN’.HEARD?!!!” he shrieked while shaking Chen hyung’s shoulders.

 

Seriously? What now?

Please log in to read the full chapter