Met Through Music

Forbidden Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kris’ POV

 

These monsters! Why are they here anyway?!

 

I’m not taking my eyes off of the two new girls during the whole period. So far, they haven’t done anything suspicious yet.

 

But I can’t just let them roam around the school. What if they started killing people just to get blood?

 

“Wu Yifan!” I was startled and stood up by the sudden shout of my name. I looked around and everyone’s eyes are on me.

“I can see you can’t take your eyes off of these two beautiful young ladies” the teacher said and the whole class laughed. “But spacing out during my class is a No, Mr. Wu”

I bowed respectfully, “I’m sorry Mrs. Yoon” I said and she nodded.

“Be attentive. You may sit down now” she said and I did earning a snicker from Baekhyun who was sitting just in front of my seat.

“Getting lost in your own world I see?” he said and chuckled.

“Shut up” I hissed quietly and just leaned back at my chair, looking in front.

 

 

 

Nikki’s POV

 

During the whole class, my mind wasn’t focusing on what Mrs. Yoon was discussing. I looked outside the window and saw that the sky is getting dark, dark clouds covering it as rain threatens to fall.

 

This school is really weird. And so are the students.

 

I looked at Kris and saw him still glancing at us. He’s been giving me and Krystal the glare since the class started and I really don’t get why he treats us like that.

I tried reading his mind but it seems like something was blocking me from getting into him. I got nothing at all.

 

Krystal was right, he IS weird. And so is that guy right beside him... What’s his name again? I thought I heard Mrs. Yoon call him ‘Kai’...

 

The guy with a brown hair, a flirty look and wears eyeliner is also weird... or is everyone just like that? He’s been glancing at us too, only with a disappointed look and a pout.

 

This school... the students... everything! They’re just so weird!

 

And another one that makes me wonder is why I can’t read the others’ minds, especially Kris’?

I sighed and leaned my head on my arms over my desk. Why am I even here at the first place? Huh, Omma?

 

After the class ended, I decided to just stay in the campus and roam around it. While Krystal said she’ll go back to the dorms to get some rest.

As my feet drag me from across the main hall, I heard the piano being played from a room.

 

(Listen: Miracles in December)

“Boiji ahnneun neol chajeuryeogo aesseuda (I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see)

Deulliji ahnneun neol deureuryeo aesseuda (I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear)”

 

I walked towards the room and saw Baekhyun in front of the piano, singing with his eyes closed.

I leaned on the door frame and listened to his soothing voice.

 

“Boiji anteon ge boigo (I see things that I couldn’t see before)

Deulliji anteon ge deullyeo (I hear things that I hear before)

Neo nareul tteonan dwiro (After you left me)

Naegen eopdeon himi saenggyeosseo (I have grown a powe

Please log in to read the full chapter