Familiarity

Forbidden Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kris’ POV

 

I growled as I began to drag Baekhyun back to our room.

“A-aah Hyung! Stop dragging me!” he whined like a baby behind me and I stopped and turned to him with a cold look.

“Why are you with her?” I asked rather harsh. He just pouted and looked away. “Yah!”

“I was just making friends!” he answered and turned back, “I’m just gonna go grab my things and I’ll be in our room soon” he said and started walking away.

 

“Just let him be, Kris” I suddenly heard Suho said behind me and I turned to look at him with a raised brow.

“We could use this to know more about the vampire” he walked towards me and he looked rather serious. “We could also know what the Queen’s up to”

I thought of it for a moment and he’s right. We still don’t know what the vampire’s had in her sleeves.

“Go back now. Everyone’s waiting” Suho said and I just nodded.

 

But once we’re inside, the others started asking me questions.

“Hyung! Where’s Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asked as his cute doe-like eyes looked at me with worry.

“He said he’ll be here soon” I just answered and took my seat. But as my eyes roamed around the room, I noticed something. There’s someone else missing other than Baekhyun...

 

“Where’s Kai?”

 

 

 

Nikki’s POV

 

I was on my way back to my dorm room when I heard footsteps following me. I turned around but I saw no one.

I looked on my way again and walked, but I can still hear footsteps. So I started to run and so does the person behind me.

I hid behind a big bush, big enough for me to hide, and peeked through to see Kai looking around as if he’s searching for something.

 

Or someone...

 

I jumped out of the bush and he looked at me, quite surprised. “Why are you following me?” I asked as I walked towards him and dusting off the leaves on my shoulders and skirt.

“Why would I follow you?” he asked back with a knotted forehead.

I raised a brow at his sarcasm and crossed my arms. “It’s obvious, Sir”

He chuckled, “Have you forgotten? Our dorm rooms are just right opposite to each other.” He said which made me dumbfounded.

I bit my lip, he’s right. I shouldn’t jump into conclusions. But as I looked at him, I quickly remembered the figure back in the mansion. The one who passed by behind the maids and Krystal that morning!

“Excuse me... but... Do I know you?” I started to ask again as my curiosity rose.

“What?” he raised his brow and looked at me.

“You look kinda familiar” I said and looked closel

Please log in to read the full chapter