Chapter 4

Stolen [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ahyeon’s tired eyes slowly opened. Something was different. She looked to her left and found nothing suspicious so she pushed away the thought and shifted in her futon with her eyes closed once again. It seemed warmer than usual. She stretched her arms out to chase the grogginess away from her system. As she stretched, her hand smacked onto something that felt strangely like a… cheek?

“Ouch!”

In a flash, she was sitting up with her arms held up in a defensive stance. And there was Luhan, lying on the right side of her futon, rubbing his cheek.

“You hit me.” Luhan said incredulously.

Ahyeon rolled her eyes and relaxed her tense arms. “You’re the one in my- what are you doing in here?”

“Hm, I don’t know. Someone was being a little b*tch and crying like a baby. I didn’t ask to be sleeping in the same place as you,” Luhan spat while stealing the pillow Ahyeon had previously been lying on and snuggling into it. “Now shut up, your little episode made me tired.”

 Before Luhan could even close his eyes Ahyeon had the pillow thrown across the room and Luhan underneath her. “May I remind you that I have the advantage here because I am your captor?” she seethed.

The tables were turned when Luhan pinned her down. “May I remind you that I am also a male, so I can overpower you?”

Rage fired inside her. “Luhan.” she said in a low and threatening voice.

Luhan froze, shocked by the coldness in her voice. He leaned in towards her face, he stopped when his lips grazed Ahyeon’s ear; he grinned when he felt Ahyeon’s body tense up, “Hey, you might want to brush your teeth. Gas inhalation would kill me slower than the horridness your breath.”

Ahyeon fumed and shoved him off; kicking him in the junk when she noticed him watching her. She stormed out of the room; she took his advice and brushed her teeth. She splashed water on her face and shook her head. “What is going on? Why am I unable to control my emotions around him?” She roughly dried her face. “He knows how to push my buttons now because I wasn’t careful in concealing my emotions. Smart move, Ahyeon. Real smart.” She looked back up at the mirror and took in a sharp breath when she noticed that there was someone behind her.

“Are you done talking to yourself, b*tch?” Luhan said in a condescending tone.

She immediately scowled.

“Not a very happy person are you?” He continued. She didn’t reply but her hands did make a tight fist, so tight that her knuckles turned white. He shook his head with a tsk tsk. “Fine, pr*ck.” Luhan walked away with a confident strut.

Ahyeon tried hard not to explode with expletives. “I can’t comprehend how much of an a**hole this guy is.” She hissed.

 

 

Ahyeon was once again in the kitchen making herself and that damn ‘girl’ canned soup again. There was no fresh food only a rotten tomato in the corner of the fridge. She had no idea how she was going to go out to get food with him around. The only way she could think of was to go out with him but that was a last resort. Anyway, he could run away if she let him out. She glanced around as she stirred the soup with a wooden spoon, she turned off the stove and moved the pot so it could cool. She didn’t know where Luhan was in this little shack. So. She yelled out, “Luhan, there’s food!”

A minute later there was a thump on the ground and a pained “Ouch.”

Ahyeon turned and stepped out of the kitchen. There was Luhan on the ground. She watched him scramble up from the wooden floor; a slight smirk was on her face while he was looking sheepish. “How were you the best in the mafia if you’re this clumsy?”

He narr

Please log in to read the full chapter