Chapter 3

Stolen [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Ahyeon busied herself with heating up some canned soup for Luhan. She glanced at his sleeping figure and sighed, “What am I doing?”

She shook her head, wondering what was going through her mind. She left behind everyone, not that she had many people there for her in the first place. Then Kangdae’s smiling chocolate covered face flashed in her mind and her thoughts became dark.

 “Why am I even making food for that a**!?” She slammed the pot down on the counter, anger and frustration evident in her face. Luhan was still out. “He should be dead.” She muttered, her eyes taking in his gentle-almost feminine features.

“Ugh!” Anger surged through her body as she lunged for him. Her body tense and hands outstretched; fingers going for the throat. Luhan’s eyes shot open just as Ahyeon’s hands wrapped around his throat. With his quick reflexes Luhan’s hands pried Ahyeon’s hands off his neck and flipped her over. He was pinning her down. Ahyeon’s face was red from the anger bubbling inside her.

“I know I’m good-looking, but you don’t have to jump on me while I’m asleep.” That was the last thing he said before Ahyeon brought her head up to bash her forehead against his. Luhan let out a groan of pain and rolled off Ahyeon, clutching his head in his hands.

“Cocky bast*rd.” she gave him once last kick then turned away and headed back to the kitchen.

Luhan recovered not long after and with a ‘tsk’ he got up, and off the couch. “Gah,” He clutched at his head as a different pain shot through it like a bullet. Ahyeon peeked in the room and rolled her eyes when she saw Luhan in that state. “Psh, what a baby.” She muttered.

Ahyeon went to her own little cramped room and sat down on her futon. She let out a big sigh. The skylight from the small window was dimming. “She wouldn’t cry” is what she repeatedly told herself. She would not let Luhan see her in a vulnerable state.

Luhan took a step out of the room, body tense and ready to take any sudden blows from his captor. His stomach growled and his arms flew to his stomach in a vain attempt to lessen the loudness. “There has got to be food somewhere around here.” He said as he wandered around the house. As he sauntered around he found the pot of soup on the counter. “Is this for me? It better be ‘cause I’m going to eat it.”

Luhan looked around for a spoon but couldn’t find one so he settled for downing the soup directly from the pot. He brought the pot to his mouth and finished all of the soup. When he brought the pot away from his face Ahyeon was standing at the doorway of the much too small kitchen. She looked unimpressed, “Once a savage, always a savage.” She sighed.

“B*tch,” he said as he threw the pot into the sink. It gave a loud clank as it hit the sink.

“Ugh! Can’t you do anything?!” She exploded.

“Excuse you, you’re the woman here so you should be the one who cleans and cooks for me,”

“Says th

Please log in to read the full chapter