Chapter 1

Stolen [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Luhan spat out a mouthful of his blood, his eyes flashed as anger overtook his system. He was done going easy on this amateur. His own fist collided harshly with the older male’s stomach. The taller male curled over in pain and let out a deep grunt. “That was a good jab,” he gasped out still in pain.

Luhan’s mouth formed a grin “Told ya I’m not easy. Don’t underestimate me Kris,”

Luhan clapped the Kris on the back and stepped off the training mat. There wasn’t anyone else in the shabby but well stocked training room. He didn’t even break a sweat in that short spar with Kris.

“I’ll see you later man. Sorry if I hit you too hard. Didn’t know you wouldn’t be able to take it.” He said in a teasing tone.

Kris was now standing upright with an eyebrow raised at Luhan. “I’ll get you next time, a**hole.”

Luhan just shook his head and left the room amused. There weren’t many people here at this time of night he noticed as he walked down the narrow hallway. There was not a soul in sight. He walked around a bored frown on his face. The boredom soon proved to be too much as he rolled his eyes then left the miserable building. “When I left the mafia and joined here I thought it would be exciting. I haven’t even been able to kill anyone yet!”

“I’m gonna find my own excitement.” He said to himself rather grumpily.

Luhan quickly strode to the nearest bar and ordered multiple concoctions. The bartender didn’t questions about his youthful looking face as he was in the shifty side of Seoul. He downed each drink with greedy hands. He slowed down when he reminded himself to drink in moderation, who knows what could happen?

A drunken hand toppled Luhan’s drink on to the table, making it drip onto Luhan’s worn but favourite pair of pants. He turned his accusing eyes to the drunk male. “P**s off.”

“Hey hey it was an accident,” He muttered his speech slurring together because of his intoxication.

“I said p**s off or I’ll break your arm.” Luhan growled, keeping his anger inside.

“Like a little girl like you could do that,” The man mumbled incoherently. He patted Luhan’s cheek with a dirty hand. “What a pretty girl,”

“I am a male thank you very much and I am capable of breaking more than just your arm.” Luhan said lowly a dark look crossing his face.

The bartender noticed the tension in the air and rolled his eyes. “Take it outside.”

“I think we shall.” Luhan muttered, his dark eyes never leaving the intoxicated man.

“I’m not fighting a little girl. Look at her scrawny little arms!” He belted, outrage filling him.

Luhan grabbed the over confident male by his collar and dragged him roughly out of the bar with him shouting vulgar words at the top of his lungs.

Luhan sighed as he threw the unintelligent male against the brick wall of the bar and kicked his legs out from underneath him.

“Stupid girl!” He hissed from the cold and damp concrete.

Luhan repeatedly kicked the male in the face till his shoe and the male’s face was dripping with blood. He brought the man to his feet and pinned him against the wall. “Still think I’m a girl?” His body was limp in his arms. It dawned on Luhan that the guy was dead so let go of his body and looked down at him in distaste. “What a joke. He was so weak.”

He scoffed and decided to leave the body there. He looked down at his bloody clothing.

The dark haired boy refrained from spitting on the body, regardless of his intentions, knowing fully well that saliva was enough for the police to find him. He wrenched his phone out of his pocket after wiping his bloody hands carelessly on his shirt. His thumbs were flying as he typed in an a

Please log in to read the full chapter