I'm Sorry

I Need A Girl

 ----------ᓰ'ᗰ ᔕᗢᖇᖇᎩ---------

It's been a few days since the scene in the room. Hyeri still couldn't get it out of her mind. 
-------------------
*Flashback*

"WHO WROTE THIS!?" The teacher shouted. No one answered. Suddenly, half the class stood up.

Then a voice from the students said "Who cares if we wrote it? She was our role model! But no one expected her to do that! To push herself to guys!"

"It wasn't Eunmi's fault. We both agreed to the kiss." Jimin said coldly

*End of Flashback*
--------------------

Hyeri felt the tears stinging her eyes. She felt betrayed. Even though she kept telling herself that she didn't like Jimin, she couldn't stop herself from thinking about him. Every day she would have to see him after school, and every day her heart felt like it was breaking. Every day she had to see and act like nothing happened. Truthfully, she was dying inside.

The memories kept coming back to Jimin. He knew who he liked, he had his feelings straight. But he had no idea why he did what he did that day. He noticed Hyeri acting weird. Everytime he would try to talk to her she'd walk away. He felt like he was dying everytime Hyeri walked away from himm without talking to him. He had to confess his feelings soon. That day.. He could see Hyeri was hurt, but he didn't want misunderstandings between Eunmi and him.
-----------------
*Flashback*

"Look Eunmi, you know what I meant back there. I only did it because your Hyeri's friend and I didn't want her to get hurt." Jimin said. There was no hint of coldness, no hint of anger when he said Hyeri's name. In fact, there was sort of a hint of relaxation. Eunmi felt like she had just died. So.. I-it.. Was for Hyeri? She thought.

"D-do.. Y-you.. l-..l-love her?" Eunmi said. She tried to control her voice but she couldn't. It hurt her so much to know that the guy she likes has fallen for her friend. Jimin didn't say anything, but she knew what the silence meant. Yes.

*End of Flahsback*
-------------------

Luhan sighed. Since that day Hyeri had been acting weird. She hasn't talked to any of them. Eunmi and Jimin had acted like nothing had happened. Deep down Luhan was angry at Jimin. He wanted to punch Jimin for hurting Hyeri. In fact, he had already made his decision, he was going to tell Jimin that he liked Hyeri. Yes, thats what he would do.

--Study Hall--

"Jimin! I need to talk to you!" Hyeri shouted from across the hall. People stopped to look. Jimin ran to Hyeri. He wondered what Hyeri wanted. Something stupid perhaps He thought. He smiled. They both walked to the front of the school and sat down.

"Jimin.. I don't think you should tutor me anymore." Hyeri said. She was surprised to see Jimin's reaction. She'd thought he would be happy, but when she saw his face, it was hurt. And then she started to hurt. All the memories of them together flooded into her mind, all the memories of how they cared for eachother.. and thats when she knew. When she knew that she REALLY liked Jimin.

"Why?" He said. His voice was cold but it was hurt. Jimin couldn't believe what he had just heard. Hyeri meant a lot to him, she was more than a friend. These past few months she had taken up a important position in his heart. She was the first to make him feel at ease, the first to make him feel wanted. He loved her.

"Because.. I don't want Eunmi to misundetstand us." Hyeri coldly said. She had to break up whatever they had. Eunmi was her friend and she couldn't afford to hurt her OWN friend. Hyeri stood up and started walking away.

"Why? Eunmi already knows what I meant! I had already explained it to her!!" Jimin shouted. Hyeri stopped and turned around.

"BUT YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN IT TO ME!!" Hyeri shouted back. Tears were falling now but she didn't care.

"Hyeri.. Please don't do this! Your the only one that makes me feel wanted, your the only one that makes me feel like somebody needs me. Your the only one who I'm not afraid to be 'ME' around. Hyeri, I really lik..." Jimin was cut off when Luhan called his name. Hyeri took this chance and ran away. Tears streaming down her face. She ran back to her classroom. Then she remembered what Jimin said.

"Hyeri.. Please don't do this! Your the only one that makes me feel wanted, your the only one that makes me feel like somebody needs me. Your the only one who I'm not afraid to be 'ME' around. Hyeri, I really lik..." Hyeri wondered what it was that Jimin was going to say. She sighed, God.. Why are you so cruel? She thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------