Problems

I Need A Girl

--------------ᑭᖇᗝᕊᒪᙓᙢᔕ------------

--Lunch--

Something was wrong. Usually Eunmi would come look for me when it's lunch. Usually she would be standing RIGHT next to me! Usually she would be stand... Hyeri's thoughts were interrupted when a she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Hyeri! It's me.. Luhan!!" Luhan said. His face was beaming with happiness. Now Hyeri remembered why she used to like him. He was always so energetic... So... So funny, cute and... Wait! What am I thinking!Hyeri quickly snapped back to reality.

"O-oh.. u-umm.. hey Luhan" With that, she turned around, grabbed her tray and left.

What's wrong with her? Luhan thought. But then again.. I feel like I've seen her somewhere. Her name sounds so familiar.. Hyeri.. Hyeri.. Hyeri..

"Hyeri!" Luhan shouted. The cafeteria turned silent and Hyeri turned around.

Huh? Whose calling my name.. Hyeri thought

"Ehh.. Hyeri.. The transfer student was calling you! This is your chance! Chia You!!" The student said. Hyeri had no idea who she was but when she turned around Luhan was right behind her.

"I need to talk to you Hyeri.." Luhan said. His voice sounded exactly the same way it had when he had rejected her. Scared and frightened, but with concern. Hyeri nodded and they walked to the school park. That's when they both noticed Jimin and Eunmi standing off to a distance. Luhan and Hyeri looked at eachother, then they sneeked up to a place where they could hear better.

"Why are you doing this to me??" Eunmi questioned. Tears were strolling down her face.

Who this man think he is huh? Making Eunmi cry? And why is Eunmi crying? Hyeri thought. She turned back to listen to what Jimin would say.

"Im repaying you. 5 years ago you rejected me... and 5 years later, here I am, telling you how I feel. This world is really small huh?" Jimin said. Hyeri could hear the hurt in his voice, and the anger to.

What's really going on? URGH! I can't believe that Eunmi hasn't told me about her and Jimin. That's probably why she was acting all weird this morning... WAIT! But I can't doubt her.. She has reasons. Hyeri thought.

"A-Jimin.. I-i never wanted to h-hurt you.. i-its just t-that.. i d-didn't know i-if.. i-i cou..." Before Eunmi could finish Jimin interrupted her.

"Eunmi. 5 years ago I loved you, and 5 years later.. Here you are confessing to me." Jimin said. The tears were starting to form at his eyes, but he quickly wiped them. Then he continued:

"Eunmi, my answer to you is... I... will...not... go... out.. with.. you" Jimin said. He said each word slowly, coldly, and with lots of anger.

Eunmi felt her hot warm tears sliding down her cheeks. She felt something in her heart breaking. She felt like this was the end of the world. She felt.. was this what he wanted? Did he want her to feel the pain of being rejected? Did he? Eunmi wiped her tears and asked:

"Are you doing this because you want me to feel the pain you felt when I rejected you?". The tears were flowing down uncontrollably. Just then she felt her lip touch someone elses. When she opened her eyes it was Jimin. Slowly, he pulled away.

"This is my gift for you. 5 years ago you also did this to me. And 5 years later I'm doing this to you. You don't remember? You said that this kiss is so I would never forget you and that deep down you love me, but you can't be with someone right after you just broke up with somebody else. You also said you wanted me to remember these three words. Do you remember? I..Love..You..." Jimin whispered the las three words. This time his words were even colder.

Hyeri felt the tears stinging her eyes. She had no idea why she was crying, but she felt bad for Eunmi. She knew that Eunmi did not deserve this. She knew that Eunmi was a good person and even if Eunmi did do something like that, she was sure Eunmi cried a lake of tears. Hyeri decided that it was time to step in, she couldn't take it anymore. Just as she was about to stand up somebody grabbed her wrist. It was Luhan.

"Don't. Let them sort it out. It's something that they need to sort out, so as to not create any future problems." Luhan whispered. I nodded my head and shook off his grasp on my wrist.

"I-ii.. I do remember..." Eunmi whispered.

"Good, because this kiss means something else. This kiss was for you to remember the feeling of being rejected today, and how I felt 5 years ago." Just as he was about to walk away he stopped and turned towards where we were hiding.
"You guys can come out now." Jimin said coldly. Then walked away. Luhan looked at me and shrugged. Then he ran after Jimin.

Eunmi could feel her world crashing down on her. Her heart felt like a million daggers were piercing it. She could hear Jimin's words "This kiss was for you to remember the feeling of being rejected today, and how I felt 5 years ago" ringing as clear as a bell in her head. She didn't know what to do. Her tears were now uncontrollable, they were streaming down like crazy. Just then she hear someone say her name.

"Eunmi!" Hyeri shouted. Running to her with tears in her eyes. Hyeri grabbed her into a hug. And all of a sudden, Eunmi felt the tears streaming down her face again. She didn't know how Hyeri found her, but she didn't care. She needed somebody. And with that, she returned the hug, crying as Hyeri tried to soothe her.

God.. Please help Eunmi. Please! Please help her forget about Jimin!! Hyeri pleaded as she comforted Eunmi.

"Jimin! Jimin! Wait up!" Luhan shouted. Jimin stopped and turned around.

"You heard it and saw it." Jimin said coldly. Luhan looked at him with a blank expression.

"You could've done it nicer..." Luhan said.

"Your right, but I didn't." Jimin said. And just like that he walked away. Leaving Luhan standing alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here you go! Chapter 2!!! Haha hope you like it! It's sorta long. Haha, poor Eunmi!! Don't you think Jimin's to mean? Haha don't worry. I know it's not much about HyeriLun yet, but they'll appear in the next chapter.. Here's what the next chapter's gonna be bout..

"Don't you think it's a little to late to apologise?" Hyeri said. She was filled with anger now.

From a far distance Jimin could see Hyeri and Luhan. He could see that Hyeri was hurt, and somewhere.. Somewhere deep down he felt her pain.

"Hyeri.. I'm.." Before Luhan could finish Hyeri stopped him.

"Luhan. My feelings for you are already gone. So lets drop it okay? I'll pretend we never talked about this." Then Hyeri walked away. She could feel the tears in her eyes but she bravely walked away until she was far enough. Then, that's when the tears came.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------