Tears of Hate

I Need A Girl

 ------ ♈ᙓᗩᖇᔕ ᗝℱ ᕼᗩ♈ᙓ-----

It's been four days since the incident between Eunmi and Jimin. But Eunmi had asked me to not be mad at Jimin. That she had also done the same thing to him. I couldn't say no because I didn't want to make her cry again. Some part of me already forgave Jimin, because he didn't deserve to be rejected in a way like that. But some part of her hated him.. Hyeri's thoughts stopped when Jimin kicked her desk.

"Ahh! What do you want?!" Hyeri shouted. The whole class erupted into a series of laughing. And even Jimin was laughing, which was rare, because she could feel that Jimin was still hurting on the inside.

"Park Hyeri ! What do you mean what do I want?!" The teacher asked. Clearly she was mad at Hyeri for yelling at her.

Hyeri's faced turned bright red and she was at a loss for words. She meant to yell at Jimin but instead she had yelled at the teacher... Oh no! What was she supposed to do now? Then Jimin stood up.

"Teacher Lee, I apologise for Hyeri. It was my fault so please don't blame her." Jimin said.

"And Mr... Park.. Why would you say that?" Teacher Lee asked.

"Well sir, I had kicked her desk because she wasn't feeling well, and before class she said that if somebody asked her something and she didn't answer to kick her desk." Jimin said again, slightly annoyed.

What is he doing? Why is he standing up for Hyeri.. It couldn't be... Could it? Eunmi thought.

"Hmm.. Ms... Park.. Is this true? Are you not feeling well?" The teacher asked, this time with concern in his voice.

"H-huh? U-uhh.. I-im feeling fine..." Hyeri didn't even finish her sentence when she felt somebody kick her. It was Jimin.

"She means she is feeling a little WEIRD.. Because she feels like she is a GHOST..." Jimin said. Emphasizing the word 'GHOST'. The whole class started laughing all over. Just then the bell rang. Woo! Saved! Hyeri thought.

*sigh* "Class Dismissed" Mr. Lee said. And then everyone ran out of the room.

Wooh! Thank god Jimin was there!! Hyeri thought. Jimin? Oh right! I should thank him!

"U-umm.. Jimin?" Hyeri said. Jimin turned around.

"I-i.. I-ijustwantedtosaythankyouforhelpingmebackthere!" Hyeri said. There! Done and DONE! Hyeri thought.

"What did you say?" Jimin said. Confusion was written ALL over his face.

*sigh* "He's supposed to be smart.. Why is he so dumb?" Hyeri said out loud.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Said Jimin. Then he walked away. Oops! Hyeri thought. What's wrong with me?

"Hyeri.." Luhan said.

"Huh?" Hyeri said. What did Luhan want?

"Remember you said you would accompany me to talk?" Luhan said. Oh that's right!! Luhan wanted to talk to me.. about.. the thing 5 years ago... Hyeri thought. She nodded her head and followed him.

"Hyeri.." Luhan said when they reached the school park, and sat down.

"I just want to say I'm sorry about what I did 5 years ago. I know I was stupid.. I really liked you back then but I... I just... I was scared.. I didn't think that you would like me because I.. I was weird.. I didn't have friends at all.. So I rejected you.." Luhan said. His voice was filled with sadness. But Hyeri was filled with anger.

How could he do this? Why would he tell me he loves me now? Why would he bother to apologize to me now? Why would he tell me he loves me now after he had broken my heart already?! Hyeri thought. Her tears were about to fall but she bit them back.

"Hyeri.. I just want to know... Can you please be my girlfriend?" Luhan said. His voice was to full of itself, if it thought that I was going to say yes. Just then Jimin saw Hyeri and Luhan talking. Hyeri seemed really mad.

"Don't you think it's a little to late to apologise?" Hyeri said. She was filled with anger now. Who does he think he really is? Telling me that he loves me now!? When he has broken my heart?! Is this how Jimin felt when Eunmi confessed to him!? Hyeri thought. The tears were about to fall.. But Hyeri bit her tongue to keep from crying.

From a far distance Jimin could see Hyeri and Luhan. He could see that Hyeri was hurt, and somewhere.. Somewhere deep down he knew that she felt his pain. Just then, Luhan tried to pull Hyeri into a kiss. Jimin was about to help her when she pulled away.

"Luhan! What do you think your doing!!" Hyeri yelled. Her heart was beating fast and she was angry. First its the whole I love you and I'm sorry and now this?! He's thinking to highly of himself.

"Hyeri.. I-im..." Before Luhan could finish Hyeri stopped him.

"Luhan! My feelings for you are already gone, and even if there still there, it doesn't mean I love YOU. Your not the Luhan I knew 5 years ago. Your someone totally different." Then Hyeri walked away. She could feel the tears in her eyes but she bravely walked away until she was far enough. Then, that's when the tears came. She stopped and sat on a bench, and let her tears fall. Her heart was hurting so much. It felt like it was shattering. Who did Luhan think he was anyway?! Then, Hyeri heard footsteps behind her. She stood up and turned around. Jimin.

"A-Jimin??" Hyeri said. Trying to make her tears stop. She didn't want to cry in front of him.

"It's okay. You can trust me." Jimin said. And pulled her into a hug. Hyeri was shocked but comforted.

"Shh.. You can cry all you want. I'll never leave your side." Jimin said. And continued hugging her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------