Accident

I Need A Girl

--------A̶c̴c̸i̷d̸e̵n̷t̵--------

The party had ended and Hyeri was walking Jimin to his car.

"Thank you for tonight Jimin. I didn't think anyone would remember my birthday.." Hyeri said. He smiled.

"Silly. Of course I remember your birthday. I am your boyfriend." He said. She smiled. She liked how he said boyfriend. He made the word sound so easy to say. When in fact.. Even Hyeri couldn't say it without smiling like a weirdo.

"Go. Sora would be waiting for you. We wouldn't want her to get mad." He said smiling. She laughed and walked towards Sora's SUV.

Jimin sighed and sat down in his car. Tonight was a cold night, despite all the happiness that had happened. He started his car and drove off. In a blink of an eye, he was on a stretcher and driving off into an ambulance. In a matter of time his parents were walking beside him while the nurses were pushing the stretcher. Hyeri. He thought. He grabbed his necklace and pulled it off. His mom took it from him just before they pushed him into the ER.

"Jimin!!" His mom shouted. Crying. His dad was hugging his mom.

"Please save my Jimin!!!" His mom was shouting. Crying uncontrollably into his dad's arms.

A few hours later Hyeri arrived with Sora.

"Mrs. Park!!" Hyeri shouted. Jimin's mom ran up to her and hugged Hyeri. Both of them were crying really hard. Even Sora started to get teary.

"Hyeri!!"

"What happened? What happened to Jimin!?" Hyeri said in between gasps and cries.

"We don't know. We got a call that he was in an accident, and rushed here." Mrs. Park said again. Hyeri sat down in a chair. In a flash, her happiness had gone. Just like in a flash, her parents had divorced.

"Hyeri." Mrs. Park said. Trying to control her voice. Hyeri looked up. Then she took Hyeri's hand and put something in it. Then she closed her hand again. Hyeri opened her hand. A&G was stained with blood. Tears started stinging Hyeri's eyes again. Then the doctor came out of the ER. Everyone ran to him.

"Whose the family." The doctor asked.

"Me" Mr. and Mrs. Park said. The doctor shook his head.

"He needs to go through surgery and we need blood." The doctor said again.

"I'll need someone to go do the paper work with me." A nurse said. Mr. Park followed her.

"Doctor, doctor! How is my son? Will he be fine?!" Mrs. Park asked.

"Yes. After the surgery. But we still need blood. Is anyone blood type O?" He said.

"I am!" Hyeri shouted. He nodded and gestured her into the ER. In the ER.

"Doctor, take as much blood as you want, as long as you can save him." Hyeri said in between sobs.

"I can see you love him. Young love is always the strongest. Don't worry, I'll do my best." He said smiling. She smiled back.

--A few hours later--

Hyerii was sitting by Jimin's bedside. He stil hadn't awaken yet. The doctor had said that his condition was stable, and that he should be fine after resting a few days. Hyeri had also ushered Sora, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park home.

Jimin opened his eyes. Hyeri was crying. He smiled.

"Silly ghost. Don't cry." He said in a raspy voice. Hyeri looked up.

"Jimin!! You scared me!! I thought you were dead!! Do you know how scared I was?!?" She said crying and gasping for breath at the same time. He laughed.

"I'm fine." Then he pulled her into a hug.

----------------------------------