Chapter 2

A Friend From Overseas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're planning to go to Korea?" Lyn, a Chinese-Malay girl and also Hana's best  friend, widened her eyes. Hana stuffed her homemade cookies inside and looked at Lyn, blinking her eyes.

"I...want...someth...ing...new...and...dif...ferent..." she said in a mouthful of cookies. Lyn shook her head. 

"Mind your manners, dear." Grinning shyly, Hana wiped . 

"So, do you want to go with me?" Lyn thought for a while and then shook her head.

"Why not? Korean culture becomes a popular trending and Kpop is now a phenomenon all over the world. So, why not trying to go there?" Lyn looked at Hana and still shaking her head.

"I'm planning to go to Borneo this holiday. My parents already bought tickets too. They said that they want to meet Zack." Lyn  pouted and crossed her arms.

"Zack? Your soon-to-be husband?" Hana elbowed her arm and threw a mischievous wink. Lyn rolled her eyes  and snorted in disgust. 

"He's not my feature husband. It's obvious that I didn't like him. You know that I don't have someone special in my heart." Hana made an 'ew' face.

"Whatever~ I'm going to my class now. See you later!" Hana went to her music class while Lyn went to graphics class.

 

 

After the last class for that day had ended, Hana decided to go to Easy Drink Easy Go for a drink. Wasting her time there, she her laptop and logged in on an online friend-making and chat place, Facebook. While scrolling down her timeline, she saw a notification popped out on the right. 

"A friend request?" she mumbled to herself. She then clicked on the icon. A weird looking name with weird looking characters or alphabets appeared on the friend request. Hana squeezed her eyes, looking at the weird characters carefully.

"How I suppose to know? It's in Korean or Chinese or Japanese, perhaps." Suddenly, she received a message.

'Hello, my name is Gim Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter