Chapter 3

A Friend From Overseas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish! I'm going to be late to college!" Hana was overslept. She was in a big mess and couldn't do things well. Easily panicking was her weakness. After taking a 'drive-thru' bath, she quickly put on her clothes. Running downstairs, she accidentally stepped on her own feet. She fell on the by landing her stomach on it. Then, she fixed her clothes without thinking the pain she endured.

"I don't want to be called tardy!" she grabbed her keys and drove off smoothly to her college, MIA International College, a college for wealthy and intelligent  people. A lot of students from overseas were transferred there. She was lucky enough to go there. 

After arriving at the college, she parked her car and grabbed her books and files. She glanced over her watch and stopped. Her books and files almost fell from her arm. 

"What the? It's 7 in the morning? I thought it was 9.30! Aish, that clock did it again!" Hana stomped her foot in anger and sighed. As  she turned her body, she accidentally, no, clumsily bumped into a person. Her files and books fell.

"Oh~ I'm so sorry!" she apologized and quickly picked up her files. The person bent down and helped her picking up the books and files.

"My bad actually. I'm sorry too." Hana looked up and saw a beautifully charming, handsome guy, helping her picking up her stuffs. Hana snapped out from her daze and quickly stood up.

"Thanks for helping me." she said and bowed her head. He smiled and walked off to his class without saying anything. Hana was in a fool's paradise. It was her first time meeting that guy. She didn't see that guy before in the college. 'Maybe he's a junior.' she thought. 

Hana glanced at her Adidas watch and slowly, a grin crept on her face. 'I still have a few hours to go. Perhaps I can stalk him for a while. He's cute though.'

Tip-toeing behind him like a little cute stalker, she hid behind the wall every time he stopped and looked behind. 'Aigoo. Why do I've to do this?' she mentally face palmed and took a peek. But then, his figure was not there. 

"Ah? Where did he go?" Hana went out from her hiding spot. 

"You're stalking me, right?" Hana looked behind and saw a stern face in front of her. She jumped in shock and jolted backwards.

"I'm sorry... I just..." he chuckled and then flashed a smile.

"Nah, it's okay. As long as you're not here to kill me after bumping into you." she rubbed behind her neck, flashing a she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter