Chapter 4

A Friend From Overseas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The person called 'Doosoo' glanced over at his black G-Shock watch over and over. He was being too early than the actual time. 'Punctuality is the courtesy of kings.' he always reminded himself about it. Always be the first and don't be late. He's a punctual guy that never be tardy. 

"Maybe I'm too early." he said to himself. Then, a light tap fell on his shoulder. He spun around and saw a little short girl behind him.

"Did you come early? I'm sorry for troubling you." he shook his head and flashed another smile that would melt her tiny heart.

"Nope, it's okay." Breaking the ice, Hana handed a hand out for a handshake.

"My name's Hana, Hana Kim to be precise." he reached out his hand too.

"My name is Do Kyungsoo and I'm the freshman here in MIA International College." 

"Oh~ I thought your name was Doosoo." Kyungsoo frowned and a soft chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"Pardon? Who told you that?" Hana shook her head side to side. 'Lyn!'

"But I love that name though." she looked at him and their eyes met, making her even blushing. 

"So~ Let's go straight to the point. Coffee Coffee or Aunty Nat?"

"Anything you want." 

 

 

Hana drove her car smoothly on the road. To break the awkward atmosphere, Hana started a conversation, asking a question one by one. 'Is he really from Korea? I better ask.'

"Your name looks...Unique. Where do you from?"

"I'm from Korea." Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter