Chapter 1

A Friend From Overseas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The holiday was just around the corner, Hana had not planned anything to do during holiday. Plus, her parents were currently in Canada for a business. Staying in a really huge bungalow, she was the only person there, having no maids or butler or even siblings to play. She was the only child, a lonely child.

Reading novels, fan fictions, newspapers and motivational books were her favourite stuffs to do during holiday. But this time, she wanted a different. She wanted an advanture, just like the novels she read. A romantic and adventure would be nice to her.

Perhaps, a vacation to London? Erm, nah~ She didn't have any interest to go there. How about Paris? One word, nope. She had beenthere with her parents last year. So, where? Hana looked outside the window, thinking and thinking and thinking.

Nope, she didn't know where to go. Hana slumped against the cushions. Her room was big enough to fit 10 people inside it. Yes, she was a wealthy girl in her college. Her parents owned a top company in Malaysia and also a well-known company around the world too. She owned a BMW at the age of 17. She had everything the girls wanted, a slim body, beautiful features, money and also a lot of fanboys! But, she had not owned a thing that she had wanted for a long time, a true, pure love. 

She had dated a lot of guys before but they were just taking advantages from her. 'Men are men. They are all the same. Don't cry over them. Or you'll be regretted then. ' wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter