Mum! Your ship have sank ages ago!

Never thought of falling in love with him again

Previously in Chapter 7:

He stopped all the sudden,i looked around,we are in the carpark,since when?.i wiggled with all my might but he opened the door and threw me inside.He walked to the other side and settle down at the driver seat.I was dazed and shocked,I am going to get kidnapped for goodness' sake.He glanced at me,like he knew what i was thinking,he noticed me that the door is locked so i have no place to run.

He started the engine,he leaned towards me.His face is so close to me,i could hear his breathing.My heart skipped at a very high speed,i mentally told myself that if this keeps on,i would get heart attcack and die. I tooked a quicked look at him,he looked really handsome up close,his eyelashes is so long.He looked the same as before.He smirked suddenly,and realisation hit me like a big wave,"I still have effect on you do i?' his smirked remained on his face,i feel like ripping it off.

I deadpanned at his response.Tch,so full of himself."You are a past Jiyong,i moved on and i will never look back."I told him,and his smirk disappear."Even if i was a past to you,i can always create a future between us.And we dated back then was  something that cannot be erased." he said seriously.

He pulled the seat belt for me and procceded to his own and drove off.The drive was akward,really akward.Dayum.I spoke up,breaking the silence," so,where are you going to bring me to?"

"To your home."

"Kidnappers don't bring victim home.Spill."

"I bet you don't remember that today was the day our parents decided to have dinner together."

My mouth formed an 'O'.I could not recall anything about my mom talked about it before.Dinner with him? It has been quite a long time since we ate together.Back then,when we dated,we used to go each others house for sleepovers and movie night.Our parents were highschool best friend and we lived just next to each other.It was fun last time.But now sleepover and movie night are impossible,'cause i could never forgive what he did to me.

" so why did you give me a ride home? from what i know,you are not that kind."

he placed his hand over his heart,faking that he was offended by it,"I saw your car was send for repair in the morning,because some kid threw eggs at your car,and made your car tire flat so i kindly give you a ride home."

"those kids were immature and devilish." i shook my head at the thought.

Silece took over again,I saw jiyong's mouth opened slightly but closed again.Like he wanted to say something but decided not to.Making my temper worser."Just spill"

He hesitated for a while but said it anyway,"Are you okay?" he sounded corcerned.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw Alyssa disturbed you again today,didn't she?"

I nodded my head.His grip tightened."i will make sure that she won't disturb you again." he growled.

"You don't have to,since you are not my boyfriend or anything." i looked at him and saw an unreadable expression his face,sad? but why? " I will hurt whoever hurted you,and i mean it." O_o

Tch,pretend to care about me again,making my heart waver at the vow i made during middle school.

Ps:in the end,i still haven't gone to my locker.So near yet so far.

 

Chapter 8:Mum!Your ship sank ages ago!

 

"Mum,I am home.'' I shouted loud for her to hear,anywhere in this house.She walked out of the house with her apron on."Oh Hello,daughter and my son-in-law,Ji yong." she hugged him tightly in her embrace.How embrassing,how could she call him son-in-law,for goodness sake,mum,i am just 17 years-old.It is illegal,mum.So drop the thought.

 

"Hello,Mother-in-law,how is your day?" he played along,when he saw my jaw dropped.He winked at me,leaving me dazed.My mum's eyes are sharp at the unecessarily moment,she caught him winking at me.And there she goes.."Oh my..You two are just so cute together,just marry already.Ahhhh!!! Have you two kissed? Have your went on a date?" and blah blah.She said so herself that she was the biggest fan of us 'couple',which we are not.

 

"Mum! your ship have sank long ago." i protested,i grabbed his collar."This guy is no boyfriend to me,i don't even like him.so mum stop." i continued.But then Jiyong just have to interupt my beautiful talk,"She only,but not me.".my mum's eyes literally glowed at that moment,and started squeeling.My mum nudge my ribcage teasingly,"Don't even deny that you two are not dating." she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"So Jiyong,Hyo Soon would like to show you her new room." She patted his back and leaned in towards his ear and whispered,"Use protection,i prefer my daughter to get pregnant after her high school.'' she thought she was 'whispering' but then she was loud enough for me to hear.My mum..is like that all the time.

 

She pushed us from the back and up the stairs,pushed us in and locked the door.For your information,sadly my door cannot be locked or unlocked from the inside so we would be stuck till my mum let us."Kids,be sure to use protection,i would let you out when dinner is ready." and she left.

 

Leaving us in the same room,locked with a protection.

***

(A/N)

Hello pretties,So sorry it is short but then i will upload the next chappie,hopefully on Thursday,if i have the time.Today my friends and i went to watch 'the fault in our stars'.It was amazing and touching.I even bought the book,and i regretted 'cause i would probably ty cry alone in my bed,reading the story for ty long.

But thank you for reading,love ya' and remember to comment,vote,and subscribe.I would love to see your comments :) 

Have a nice day,ladies.