Forgive But Never Forget

You Ruined Your Chance

Stephanie's POV

"Please tell me that isn't you Jonghyun, tell me that isn't you." I said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Oh um, hey Stephanie... I-I-I can explain..." Jonghyun stuttered as soon as he saw me.

"EXPLAIN WHAT? YOUR TOUNGE IN ? YOUR HANDS ALL OVER HER BODY?!" I ran out of the dorm. I just kept running, I didn't care if my vision was blurry because of the tears, I just kept running. I ran until I got tired. After that, I just sat at the nearest bench.

Jonghyun's POV

I am so gonna kill Taemin and Key for letting her in. Ugh, why does my life have to be this way? I should've listened to Minho and quit doing these things. I should've stopped doing this when I started to have feelings for Stephanie. Great, the person who I actually love, now hates me. I started running after her but Taemin and Key stood in my way.

"MOVE! I HAVE TO GO SEE STEPHANIE!" I pushed them out of my way but Minho stood in front of me. Urg! What does that giant want now?!

"Did she find out?" Minho asked me. I chose to ignore him and tried to get to the door but he stopped me.

"So I'm guessing she did..." He said to himself.

"Ok, just sit down and tell me what happened while Key and Taemin go find Stephanie" Minho ordered. I sat on the couch and buryed my head in my hands. When I finished telling him what happened, I said

"I should've just listened to you, would you forgive me?"

"You shouldn't be asking me that, Stephanie is the one you should say it to."

"I know, I'll tell her when the time is right." I walked into my room, pushed the girl out of my room, and closed the door.

Meanwhile...

Taemin and Key were still looking for Stephanie. How could they find someone at 9pm? It's so dark. They almost gave up until they heard someone cry. Deciding to go over there and see what happened, they found Stephanie who was crying. Key sat on Stephanie's right and Taemin sat on her left.

"Noona... Come with us back to the dorm please?" Taemin asked her with a concerned look.

"Thanks Taeminnie but I think I'll go back to my dorm with Yuki." Stephanie said with a forced smile on her face. She tried to walk but she just fell back down on the bench.

"Look, if Jonghyun tries to go near you, you have me, Taemin, Minho and Onew to protect you. Now, will you go back?" Key asked.

"Ok." Key and Taemin helped Stephanie walk back to the dorm. Once they walked in, Jonghyun wasn't there. That made Stephanie feel relieved because she couldn't handle so much drama in one day.

"Stephanie! Are you okay?" Minho asked her and helped her to the couch.

"Yea, I'm fine. I'm just really tired." Stephanie said with a small smile.

"You can go to sleep now if you want." Onew said holding a bucket full of chicken.

"Yea... One thing, where do I sleep?"

"YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME, NOONA!" Taemin said all jumpy. [A/N I don't think its a word but ehh]

"Uhh ok... I'm gonna change first, by the way, do you guys have schedules tomorrow?" Stephanie asked.

"Nope, none of us have." Onew said with his mouth full of chicken.

"Ok, can we go to the beach tomorrow?" Stephanie asked.

"OMG YEAH! CAN WE?" Taemin said all hyper.

"I guess." Minho said.

"YAY!" Taemin and Stephanie started jumping around the room happily.

"Now go to sleep guys, I bet you're all tired." Minho said.

The next day

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!" Stephanie yelled as she was jumping on Key's, then Taemin's bed. After they woke up, Stephanie walked to Minho and Onew's room and quietly woke up Minho then Onew. But she couldn't get Onew to wake up. She suddenly had an idea on how to wake him up.

"YUMM! CHICKEN, THIS IS SO GOOD, I THINK I MIGHT EAT IT ALL!" she shouted. Onew rapidly got up and ran to the kitchen to make sure the chicken was still there.

"Noona, this food is so good, it's better then Key's." Taemin said stuffing his mouth with food. Minho and Onew agreed. Stephanie patted Taemin's head and said,

"Don't eat too fast, you could choke."

'YAH! NO ONE SAYS THAT ABOUT MY COOKING UNTIL I TRY IT!" Key shouted. Once Key tried the food he said "It taste better then mine." and continued eating.

"Haha, don't worry Key, your cooking is always the best in my point of view." Stephanie said while patting Key on the back.

"Ya! Don't eat all the food, I need to eat too you know." Someone said. Once Stephanie saw who it was, she put her fork down and said,

"Ok, once you guys are done eating, put your dishes in the sink so I can wash them after I get ready" and walked into the room to change.

Once she came out, all eyes were staring at her. She was wearing:

a&f-tank-tops-for-women-1037.jpg 

gucci-clothing-mini-shorts7-1.jpg  

stock-vector-a-pair-of-colorful-flipflop 

 

"Uhm, are you guys done or are you gonna keep staring?" Stephanie asked as she was walking to the table.

"Uh yea, we're done." Minho, Taemin, Key, and Onew went to change while Jonghyun just sat there watching her every move while she was cleaning the dishes.

"I'm sorry." Jonghyun said all of a sudden.

"What?" Stephanie said, not turning around to look at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for doing that, I know I shouldn't have and I'm really sorry, can you forgive me?"

"I will forgive you, but I won't forget." Stephanie said still washing the dishes.

"Ok Stephanie, you ready?" Minho asked.

"Yup, lets go."

"Hyung, are you coming?" Minho asked Jonghyun.

"Nah, it's my day off. I'm just gonna stay here and relax." Jonghyun said sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

"Ok well, bye." And the door closed, the dorm got quiet. Jonghyun decided to go out after a few minutes after they left.

At the beach

While Stephanie and the guys were splashing water at each other, Stephanie saw someone sit on the beach alone, staring at her. She asked Minho if he could go with her to ask him to play with them, but when Minho tured to see who she was talking about, he wasn't there anymore.

"Stephanie, you're probably imagining things. Come on, lets keep playing." Minho told her.

"B-but... Ugh fine." Stephanie went back to playing with the other until the sun started setting.   [A/N does that even make sense?]

The sun went down and it was time to go home. While walking to the car, Stephanie could feel someone behind them. She turned around and...

 

YAY,cliffhanger?~ Im sorry for not updating so much D: -bows 90 degree- I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWON JIYOUNG AKA. GDRAGON <3 VIP'S WILL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE, THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD LEADER TO BIG BANG(: ok, so I might update next week? or Friday? If i have time, I cant update tomorrow chus ima be going ice skating, I hope it doesn't rain tomorow <3 don't forget to comment, until then... Much Love, Mel :3

Crazysujufreak: PERSONALLY, i think Stephanie should've backhanded him . BUT, this isn't my story, im only the editor, so ...