I'm So Smart

You Ruined Your Chance

"Sorry." Jonghyun got up and was about to keep running when the person he bumped into shouted his name.

"Jonghyun oppa!" she shouted as she was getting up. 

--------------------------------------------

-JONGHYUN'S POV-

Ugh. What is this person made out of? Bones and muscle? I swear, if I ran any faster, I wouldn't even been able to move. This person was so... bony. I got up from the floor and apologized. I was about to run again but they called out my name.

Wait... Do I know this person? Or were they some crazy fangirl? I looked up to see SeoHyun looking up at me with sparkly eyes.

"Hey SeoHyun." I said.

"Hi oppa! Why are you running? Why are your eyes so puffy? Are you okay?" She said all in one breath.

"I'm fine, I just have this slight cold and I kept sneezing." I lied to her. I'm such a good liar. She made an 'ohh' face at me.

-NARRATOR'S POV-

SeoHyun wanted to help Jonghyun get better in any way possible, so she decided to ask him if he wanted to come over to her dorm so she could take care of him.

"Since you're sick, want me to take your to my dorm to take care of you?" SeoHyun asked, she wanted to make him fall for her, she knew about his banging girls whenever he had the chance to habit but she was determined that she could change him. She smiled to herself, thinking of plans that could possibly make him fall for her. I'm so smart. She thought to herself.

Jonghyun wasn't sure if he wanted to go with her. He knew he wasn't sick but..he could use SeoHyun to make Stephanie jealous. He started thinking of plans to make her jealous. I guess I have to go with SeoHyun. He smiled to himself, he was feeling better already. I'm so smart. He thought to himself.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna be in the way if you girls have any schedules today." Jonghyun asked innocently.

"of course you won't! The girls are already out to they're scheuldes, I'm the only one who didn't have one today and I was out to buy food for them." She answered quickly. She didn't want him to leave her.

"oh..okay then." They both started walking toward's SNSD's dorm. SeoHyun was purposely holding him up, helping him to walk so she could get close to him.

-At SNSD's Dorm-

When they walked through the doors, SeoHyun put Jonghyun on her bed.

"Thanks." Jonghyun said as he got comfortable in her bed.

"No problem, I'll just go make you something to eat, you can just rest." SeoHyun walked out. Jonghyun tried sleeping but he couldn't, all he kept thinking about was Stephanie and the ring. He wanted to take that ring and burn it into ashes. Then he suddenly remembered his plans for making her jealous. A smile formed on his face without him knowing. Soon, he drifted off to sleep.

 

A/N

haii~ another update! :D

I know its short but..yeah.

I felt like updating..

While typing this, Last Christmas was on replay(:

JUST ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL WINTER BREAK! :3

Got like..3 subbies since the last chapter~ <3

me is happy~

-gives you cookies except for the person who can not be named-

Comment! Subscibe! Thank You!

Love you guys! :-*

                                -ParadiseinNeverland

@StephanieBoo: LOL spam much? comments are loved!(: That name just came into my mind(:

@AhhNai: I know! they're voices are so y!(;

@The Person Who Cannot Be Named: Bish! who told you to open the present Danielle got me? xD

 

:O I DESERVE A COOKIE !
well, you see ... it's a envolope and i got curious :P you're lucky i didnt take what was inside >.<

                                   - The Person Who Cannot Be Named .

P.S. Key only had 1 line to sing T.T i wanted to hear more of his voice but when i started to get into it, his line was over :O