Chap.7

its called MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOJUNG POV

OH MY GOD is it real? i think i saw jongin a k a soon-to-be husband and... i guess its his girlfriend

woww she's pretty no wonder he likes her and her body uahhhhh!!!
when im busy observing them i saw jongin looked at me and its a good thing that the director said 'OKAY EVERYONE READY! HYOJUNG-AH MORE CLOSER!'

i hope he doesnt hear it. and i move closer to my modelling partner, kim woobin. *he's very tall* i thought.

'OKAY EVERYONE TAKE 5!' the director shout again.

you started talking with woobin and got closer. apperently he is asking you out buut you rejected him because jongin is on his way to pick me up,

OH NO! I HAVENT CHANGE TO MY COVER AND HOW TO MAKE WOOBIN GONE

you managed to make woobin out of sight and change to your cover. before that you hear woobin said 'owhhh fiesty i like that' in a seducing way.

after running you met jongin holding a girl's hand. 'kai baby, is that your soon-to-be wife? she's not better than me so, why did your mother chose her and not me?' you cant help but run away while tears started strolling down your cheeks.

*beep beep* 

you saw the message your mother gave you *hon, here's your new address you will be living with jongin from now on* it says. awhhh im heaving a mental breakdown now. * its okay hyojung you can handle this. you can handle this* suddenly a honk can be heared.

'YAH! GET IN I DONT WANT MY MOTHER TO BE MAD AT ME' yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter