Chap. 10

its called MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM JONGIN'S POV

I dont know what's happening to me... Suddenly I pick her up and we headed to the dining room. To tell you the truth my heart is pounding like crazy! But I keep that feeling inside me. I put her down in one of the chairs and sat next to her. I'm so sleepy and slept again on the table while waiting for her to finish her breakfast. She woke me up and told me I should eat my food before it gets cold. I'm too lazy too move my hands so I asked her to feed me but she refused. So... I did something I never expected, I. Did. AEGYO! I'm so embarressed right now and luckily she agreed to feed me. After I ate she grab my wrist and bring me to our bathroom. She cleaned me and brush my hair. Truthfully, when she's near my heart is pounding like it want to explode which I never felt when I'm with Solbi or ather girls. Finally my eyes opened fully because she washed my face. And I went to the bathroom on the other room to take a bath. I face my mirror and started asking myself 'is this the real me? which I lost when I lost her?'. After I took a bath, I went to our room and stared at her. 

She asked where are we going and suddenly I have an idea. "I'm going to take you to meet someone" I told her and grab her hand. I opened the car door for her and close it. I went to the other side and called my members "hyung, where are you?" I asked, "Come to my mansion, everyone is here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter