Chap.4

its called MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when you went to your house there you see him.

 looking at you like that. its a good thing you wear cover. yeah he is charming

'annyeonghaseo, im Choi Hyojung' you said. 'wahhh a well-mannered girl i love it' his mother said. ' mom, you expect me to marry a girl like her?! ' he said that makes you re-think about your impression of him. 'now,now jonginnie. dont judge someone by its cover.' his mom said again and his father just nodded in agreement. ' so, we want to make a meeting for you to know each other so that your marriage would be good...' your mom said 'also, WE WANT GRANDCHILD' they said in unison. 'WHAT?!?' we screamed in unison as they pushed you guys to know each other.

you were on your way to the mall. in the car its very awkward until he broke the silence. 'so, your my fiancee now?' 'i guess so' you said while keeping your sight to the window. *why it take so long* you thought. finally you arrive at the mall. after walking for sometime you accidently met your friends. 'OMG IS THAT YOUR SOON-TO-BE HUSBAND' they screamed in unison 'YAH KEEP IT DOWN!' you said as you stepped at tiffany's foot because she's the nearest. 'owwwwww!! that stings' she whined. you guys+jongin talked and get to know each other more. people is looking and you heared one of them said 'why is that gorgeus boy want to go out with someone like her. he can get a goddess girl' you decided to keep quite and pretend not hearing them.

IN THE CAR

'yah!  you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter