Chap.12

its called MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They told me his heartbreaking past, which is....

When he got his first heartbreak by his first love and how it change him into another guy. They said he was bubbly and he always get everything he wants. "yeahh... so the story goes like this...

FLASHBACK

"meet me at the rooftop afterschool, Sanghee-ya" Kai said while smiling and winked to her. "o-ok-okay" Sanghee stuttered and her friends made fun of her because her crush talked to her. Sanghee just smiled while her face keeps getting hotter then she turned to Kai, who is making eyecontact with her. 

Afterschool the met in the rooftop and they just looked each other in the eyes.

"Sanghee-ya, do you know that my heart have been pounding since the day I met you? And i'm crazy about you, Yoo Sanghee" kai confessed and kneeled in front of her while giving her a bucket of roses. "really? you really mean it? because i'm feeling the same way" she teared. They kissed and it was kai's first kiss. He dropped her at her house and went home with a really big smile.

"guess what!" Kai happily said infront of Exo. Exo knows it but they joked around him and saying the wrong aswers. Finally, he told what happened in the rooftop while jumping around like a maniac. And he told them that Sanghee can call him by his real name.

"kai... I know you're happy and all but..." Suho said. "but what?" kai's smile dropped instantly, suho became silent and hesitant wether to tell him or not but he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter