To judge, or not to judge

What to do?

Talking

Thinking

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay uhh...hyung...I have a serious question...and please don't judge." I said worridly

"I would never think of judging you soo. I promise I would never do that." He said with a smile on his face.

Okay...how do I go about this...well, he's the leader, so he would know just about everyone's business right, so he's probably had some weird questions in his time. Even though, I'm still nervous. Well here goes nothing.

"Okay hyung, just a random/serious question. Does hyunsik hyung have someone he likes?" I said while looking down.

"......uhhh well he did say he had someone who was quote 'the apple of my eye'. But he just said the person is so dense that he would never know." He said a little nervously and avoiding eye contact.

"Oh....I was just curious since whenever we hang out, he seems like he's always distracted. I was getting worried. He one of my close friends you know." I said sadly.

"What's wrong sweetie. Why do you look so sad?" He said worridly.

Just as I was about to reply our food came to the table, so we stopped talking a mulled things over some yummy food.

"I'm just worried about Hyunsik hyung, you know being famous and having a relationship is always hard. I just don't want him to get hurt...I just...i would hate to see him sad....I should probably go home...my members are probably worried about me...thanks for the food hyung...I'll talk to you late. Say hi to the other members for me." I said sadly as I fought back tears.

I made it back to the dorm without any incident. But...I just couldn't hold back my tears any longer, as soon as I walked in the door I broke down...I'm glad no one is here...I hate to look weak in front of the others.

But, a few minutes later, I heard a soft voice, "Hyung, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Jongin! How long have you been here?" I said wiping away my tears.

"The whole time, I was tired and the others went out to a movie. Hey, come here hyung, I hate to see you cry." He said sadly.

I practically threw myself into his arms.

"I don't know what to do hyung! I'm so lost. I feel so sad. I can't help it! I'm so sorry." I sad with eyes full of tears.

"Hey there there hyung. Don't cry I'm here for you to talk to. You know that right." He said with a smile as he wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry but I'm not quite ready to talk about it Jongin. But, thank you." I said with a smile

"Hey it's okay hyung. I love you so I'm here for you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to go lay down now, you want to watch a movie with me Jongin?" I said happily.

"Of course hyung! Go pick one out." He said as he pulled me up.

Jongin is so sweet. He is to nice for his own good sometimes...I just wish I could return his feelings...No matter how many times he says it's okay. I just feel worse. But, I need him. I may sound selfish but...I needs him here to keep me sane. I'm so fickle!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO SO SO SO SORRY for the ridicously long wait for the update. I have had no internet and my phone is stupid so I sorry. But I did a double update. Hope that makes up a little for my rudeness. And I added some kaisoo cuz they are sooooo cute together! ^^