A Leader's Anger and a Vocalist's Misunderstanding

What to do?

Talking

Thinking

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh no, what do I do now? I mean it was only a cheek kiss, but still....it's still some sort of a kiss from another guy. A gorgeously handsom hyung....he probably just meant it as a friendly gesture, and I doubt he doesn't know how I feel about him. That only makes it so much worse. I guess people weren't kidding about the pains of the friend-zone. Maybe I should ask Suho hyung. Or maybe I should ask Eunkwang hyung how he really feels about me....

"There you are Kyungie! I was worried about you!" was all I heard before I into a Suho tornado.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" I said out of breath.

"I was picking up some groceries, but then I seen you and since everyone is worried about you I decided to drag you back with me." He said with a smile.

"Oh...I see...." I said solomly.

"What's wrong soo? Why do you look so sad? Did someone pick on you again?" He growled softly.

"No, I'm just confused about something that happened while I was with Hyunsik hyung." I said as I looked down.

"Well, tell me and I'll help you out anyway I can. So how about some snacks and a heart to heart chat. Come on umma!" He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest cafe.

"Well, where do I start....okay...ummm if someone kisses someone else's cheek, what does that mean?" I said shyly.

"Uhhhh why are you asking me this? Did he kiss you?!?!?!?" He said with anger clear in his voice.

"Well yeah.....he kinda did after he called me adorable. It doesn't mean anything right? He only sees me as a friend right?" I said sadly.

"I need to have a talk with that kid! I gotta go! I'll see you back at the dorms!" He slapped money on the table and stormed out.

"Uhhh what was his problem. He probably doesn't want me to get sidetracked....well I guess the next stop is Eunkwang hyung. I hope I find something out, but I doubt I'll find anything out that I don't already know." I said sadly as I walked out of the cafe with a heavy heart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I honestly not only forgot about this story, but I haven't had internet so that meant no updates. So here's a quick one. Sorry to the people that are reading this horrible story. =)