HELP!

What to do?

Talking

Thinking

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, it's time to try to find Eunkwang hyung. But, where could he be..hmmmm maybe I should just try their dorm. But what if he isn't there, how would I explain it to the other members? O.o That can't happen. I would be so embarrased. Well I'm kinda hungry so maybe I'll just get a bite to eat so calm my nerves.

As I walk into the resturaunt I see Eunkwang hyung sitting at a table with Minhyuk hyung and almost run right back out the door. But its to late, they already seen me! Oh no!

"KYUNGIE!! HIIIII!!!!" Eunkwang hollered at me and waved me over.

I couldn't just say no....so....I suppose it's now or never.

"Hi hyungs, how are you two doing?" I said happily.

"We're good baby soo. What brings you here?" Eunkwang said

"Well, I was on my home and was kinda hungry and this place was on my way so I decided to stop in." I said. And as if on cue my stomach growled.

"Awwwww you're so cute kyungie, pick whatever you want, and I'll buy you it." Eunkwang hyung said with a smile.

I smiled happily, "Okay hyung thank you!"

"Awww crap, I gotta go. I promised I meet up with Peniel and we were going to a movie, so I'll talk to you late hyung. BYE KYUNGIE! Stay adorable!" He smiled and waved erratically.

"Gosh, he makes me so tired...well, pick something soo." 

"Okay...hmmm....I kinda want a piece of pie and some tea."

A waitress came over and took our orders

Well....I guess now is a good time to ask...but how do I go about it....I can't just ask outright...that would be a bit awkward. But I could say, I'm just curious as a good friend...but...gahhh I'm so nervous!!! I hate being so shy...it ...but Eunkwang hyung is nice, so he wouldn't judge. But...I don't know, I just need to get it over with.