Time to go!

What to do?

When I woke up I felt even worse than I did when I went to sleep. My entire body is on fire and I can't seem to catch my breath.

I open my eyes and see the red numbers glaring back at me; 4:30,

I just groan as I get out of bed and see that Kai is still asleep in his bed, so I walk quietly into the bathroom to take a shower and see if that will make me feel any better. 

When I get out, I feel a little better but not a hundred percent better, so I find some new clothes then lay back down and fall back asleep. When I wake up I see that Kai is now gone, and I feel a thousand times better than I did before, but I am still tired.

So I stumble out into the kitchen and see the other members sitting down just talking, but as soon as they see me walk out, they shut up.

"What's wrong with you guys? Why did you stop talking?" I mumbled.

"U-Uh no reason Soo, just uh...you know...having a conversation with the others..." Chanyeol smiled nervously.

"Well, don't let me interupt...Want me to make you guys something to eat?" I said sadly

"Sure kyungie, can you make pancakes though?' Baekhyun said with a smile

"Okay hyung." 

'I wonder what that was all about, I am so confused, but it has got to be something important if they are acting like this, but hmmm maybe it's about me? Do they want to get rid of me? What did I ever do??

I begin to make the pancakes, but my thoughts keep plaguing me. I wonder what they were talking about?

After i'm done I yell to the members who have gotten comfy in the living room, but as soon as I say it, I hear the sound of 5 sets of feet running full speed into the kitchen and soon enough they have their mouths full.

"Yummmm, so good! Thank you hyung!!" Sehun smiled

I remember Hyunsik hyung had asked me if we could hang out today so I run into my room and changed my clothes, grab my keys, wallet, and phone.

"Bye guys, I gotta go! I'll text you guys later and I'll make sure i'm home before dinner!" I hollered to the other members

"Okay, remember to look both ways before crossing the street, and you better not come home acting all goofy like last time you hang out with that slimy little vocalist...." before Suho went on another one of his "appa" rants I ran out the door yelling

"Alright, Alright Already!" but I secretly smiled, because who wouldn't when you know that people care about you, and the idea just made me so happy!

 

A/N: Well, hope you enjoy this chapter! Saranghae!! XOXO (hehe see what I did there ^.^)

By the way...LOOK AT HIS EYES!! I know it's not his actual eye color, but IUGGHJFSDHFK!!!!!!