Under the Full Moon

Affection that Grows

Honestly, they knew that these feelings would be hard to hide and they also knew that it would be hard to keep their cool and not dote on the other. So on the surface they had to be just friends—but since they weren’t just friends anymore they found it hard in the beginning to differ between just friends and not talking, Jackson had the hardest time with it but he still wanted to see Mark smile at him every now and then so he did small gestures for it to happen.

They had gotten off practice early that day, because the high schoolers had exams and they couldn’t practice fully without them so everyone had decided to take an early evening and go home at 12AM instead of 3AM. While walking there was one person that was walking a little slower than the others, he was busy watching the back of the person that had kissed him the other day and a smile unconsciously curved his lips when he thought about it.

It was with quick steps that Jackson took hurried steps towards the older male, placing his hand on his shoulder to pull him closer as he placed his mouth close to his ear, he whispered “Meet me on the roof—” he smiled coyly at the older as he passed him to catch up with Jinyoung that was walking first with the two youngest boys and Mark was left staring at the younger male, letting a wide grin pride his handsome features.

“Don’t be so obvious—” a low voice hummed and Mark turned to look at the face of Jaebum and all he could do was wrinkle his nose at him, “What do you mean?” Mark asked, blinking his eyes as he tried to cover up his smile as he glanced over at his friend and for a few seconds Jaebum had given him the dumbest look, “Like I wouldn’t know you and Jackson have something special going on between you two,” Jaebum had paused before raising his brows to continue, “seriously, you think I’m stupid?”

It was with a heavy sigh Mark had figured it would just be easier to admit it than hide it from him, “It’s not on purpose—” the elder said and smiled over in the direction of the younger male again, “and at the same time I can’t help it.” Jaebum just patted his back and nodded, showing that he understood and supported his choice.

It didn’t take very long after they had entered the dorm that Jackson had managed to slip out, Mark had noticed and glanced around, curious of how the younger that usually was so noisy managed to slip away so easily. Mark looked at the boys before he also slipped out the dorm door and was met by Jackson who was standing on the bottom of the stairs with a finger pointed up; with that, Jackson got quick on his feet and Mark quickly followed after him and when they both got to the top they were out of breath and resting with their hands on their knees.

“Heh—” A slight chuckle escaped Jackson’s lips as he caught his breath again, Mark watched him with patient eyes as the younger walked towards the edge of the roof top, “Ain’t it a pretty looking full moon tonight, hyung?” he asked and turned around, his smile was to Mark much brighter than the moon. Mark stood straight again before he waved the younger male over and Jackson moved closer to him, still smiling.

“You look better than the moon—” Mark uttered and before he could continue his sentence, Mark felt a pair of hands up his cheeks and within a few split seconds Jackson had pressed his lips against the elder’s and Mark was a little wide eyed but nonetheless he decided to wrap his own arms around the younger’s frame and kiss him right back. Motioning his lips against Jackson’s, also feeling the tip of Jackson’s tongue poke on his lips but not wanting the control to be taken from him, Mark slipped his tongue out and softly pushes Jackson back until they were at the edge.  A hand had found its way from Jackson’s waist and up to the back of his head, slipping his fingers into the younger’s hair Mark hummed lowly into the kiss before dragging his tongue against Jackson’s lower lip.

He smiled into the kiss before pulling away slightly, “Well, kissing under the full moon,” Mark quickly pecked Jackson’s lips once, “Ain’t you romantic.”


'I weeeeeeep--- trying to show developement in their relationship and all.... DO I FAIL?????!!!!

this author unnie is currently mind blocked by one headache after another..... tension headache my doctor said to me so ;;; I'll try to update when I can.

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting ;;; it means lots and is also helpful, thank you all ;A;