Just follow my lead

Affection that Grows

One would expect that their relationship moved on quickly from the past point— but it really didn't.  Much to Mark's dismay, he had come to terms with his feelings for the younger male and Jackson had come to terms with his own feelings as well. Still their relationship was at a stand still— the same as it always had been and Mark could not help but wonder what was going on inside Jackson's mind at this point. Mark would have expected Jackson to act somewhat different around him now but he still got the same attitude nor had they really had a talk about their feelings— mostly cause neither Mark or Jackson had found that necessary, cause they both knew the other's feelings but now— Mark was frustrated to why they were acting normal around each other when everyone was around but when around, Jackson would very obviously try to avoid being around him.

     A normal day in their dorm, after practice and lessons for that day. Everyone were sitting the dorm living room watching one of the weekend music shows, it was Miss A's comeback stage that they were watching today and all the kids were excitedly watching their at that time hopeful JYP family perform; everyone except Mark. His eyes were on a completely different place in the room; because once Jackson's had entered the room, Mark had petted the seat next to himself on the couch but even though Jackson had seen it, he'd chosen to sit next to Jinyoung on the floor on the complete opposite end of the elder and now, Mark's stare could penetrate a wall of steel if he stared harder and Jackson knew that Mark stared but he didn't turn around knowing that Mark was probably glaring hard at him, this both Jinyoung and Jaebum had noticed and between just the two of them they had exchanged knowing glances.

    "Let's go to the convenience store—" Jinyoung suddenly found the opportunity to say once Jackson had gone to the bathroom, Mark stood up to join them but he was instantly pushed back down into the couch by Jaebum and Mark had looked at him with a confused stare, only receiving a smile in return, "You stay here—" Jaebum had mouthed to the elder, nodding his head over in the direction to the bathroom, "Let's make up, hm?" With little ruckus or noise the dorm was suddenly empty, Mark was left alone in the silence and he quietly released a soft sigh as he heard the flushing sound of the toilet.

    Upon entering the room again Jackson was left puzzled when he noticed the living room was empty, "Where did every—" he cut himself of in his sentence as he noticed Mark in the corner of his eye, lying stretched over the couch and mentally he took a deep breath before turning to him, looking at him with a questioning stare—trying hard to keep his composure and not stutter with his words— "Where are the others?" he asked and Mark raised a brow at the question before he sat up in the couch, leaning forward to support his head inside his palm and with a tilted head he looked at Jackson, "Convenience store—" he replied, his voice was lower than normal and Jackson could almost feel the shiver run up his spine as he replied, "They couldn't have left too long ago then—" he paused for a short moment before walking over to the shoe area in the hallway, "If we hurry we can catch up to the———" then he was cut off and before he had even managed to get to the hallway he'd found himself staring at an arm that was put in front of his body and on the wall, forcing him to stop in his path.

    "...." Silence, the living room was filled with silence for a second and Jackson turned his head to look at Mark— the one that had blocked his track with his hand until the elder again tilted his head, while staring at the younger male with a crooked brow before releasing a soft breath, "You are blocking for me—" Jackson voiced as he decided to break the silence and all he received from the older male was a huff of contained laughter and after that Mark slowly leaned closer to Jackson's face, making the younger male push himself up against the wall until he couldn't anymore. When Mark was close enough he lowered his voice some more as he whispered, "Jackson—" and the younger's breath was caught in his throat and quickly turned his gaze away from Mark's eyes, "You are avoiding me—" Mark continued and Jackson's brows furrowed, of course Mark would notice. Jackson had realized that even though he tried to act normal when everyone was around but somehow, when they were alone Jackson couldn't stay in the same room as the older, "Why?" Mark finished up his sentence, which to Jackson had felt like it lasted for a century.

    Why indeed. That was a question Jackson had asked himself many times since their last one to one encounter at the cafe, why did he now have such a hard time being alone with the older male? It pained him that he couldn't even act normal around him— but more so it made him annoyed that he couldn't be the cool one and take the first important step into making their relationship more than just friends. Jackson bit back his words, unsure of how to voice his worries and frustrations at the older male and so all he could do was turn his head and gaze to face Mark. Releasing a heavy breath before his eyes met Mark's, hoping that he would understand— they knew each other better than anyone else but for the past few days and weeks, it was like they had become strangers again. With much determination Jackson wanted to make Mark understand just by his eyes, and he hoped that Mark understood.

   "Seriously—" Mark uttered before shaking his head slowly before he released a soft chuckle because to Mark, the expression Jackson had on his face at this moment was quite endearing and cute— though he could not bring himself to say that to him knowing Jackson would probably go into a sulking mode and that wouldn't get them anywhere, "You should just have said something—" Mark leaned closer with a slightly sly smile curving his lips, raising his brows at the younger male he hummed, "You should just be quiet—" before he continued his sentence he leaned his face closer, letting his breath tingle the skin of Jackson's lips, "—and just follow my lead, Jackson," before Jackson could make a reply or pull away Mark graced his lips against Jackson's and he could feel the younger' body brace itself for what he was about to do— somehow knowing this only made Mark a little more excited and within a few short seconds Mark had placed his lips onto Jackson's. Not doing much— mostly cause he wanted to see how the male would react to him taking the first step.

    The kiss lingered for a few seconds and when Mark pulled away slightly he stared at Jackson with a serious expression on his face as he repeated, "I'm the oldest— so you just have to be quiet and follow me."


@mrslee: casually writes a reply thing to you here, I say that both are the jealous type though. Jackson might just be more obvious about it while Mark kinda just keeps it botteled up and starts acting weird and unusual. pff- they are both quite cute though and thank you lord for the praise— I think I have fixed the font thing, the firsts chapters were written on phone so I probably got lazy =u=;;;;

on the other hand———— I WROTE A KISSING SCENE well it's not really all that major but that is simply because I want it to be neat. I swear it's been so long since I like wrote a kissing scene out so sob, please bear with me the story has moved a little slow? but has it been to slow? soBS?? As for the ——— hmmm, it can't come too soon but it won't be too long till I try to write it soBS MAYBE! My chapters are getting longer ;; sobs but as always, leave comments and  tell me what you like/dislike fjieods cause honestly there isn't anything that makes me more essited than someone showing support ;A; ahaha

Sobs i also just want to say i absolutely love the fact that some of you call me autor unnie or author-num i like sit here all TAT ahahahaha. 

But I want to say thank you and keep showing love and support, THANK YOUUUUU!