2nd Mission - The Dark One Encounter

Ghost Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Baek, you didn't take your shower again today." Both Kai and Jongdae commented at Baekhyun's greasy hair. Jongdae squinted his eyes when he found dandruff on his classmate's shoulder.

"Are you homeless? I bet homeless smells better than you, stinky tofu." Baekhyun's eyes went wide as he bit his lower lip at the nickname. The twin in front of him was just rude and talk all the time. That explained why students and even teachers try their best not to bump into these twin or their secrets will be exposed within 0.27 seconds through the devil twin's SNS, @jjong_men.bung.

"T-there's something wrong with the water supply. My dad said the water tank burst last night. Old thing, I guess." He shrugged and pouted when his friends still eyeing his hair. Baekhyun sighed at their obnoxious behaviour. He knew that look on their faces. They wanted him to get mad and say something that he will regret for the rest of his school life or probably forever.

"Something's wrong with the water supply. Something's wrong with the water, it's dark and there's a ghost living in there. You've said the same thing last week. Don't tell me you haven't bathed for a week! You're gross, dude..." Jongdae faked a vomit and gestured at Baekhyun asking him to leave. Baekhyun shook his head in quick motion before his eyes caught the water bottle in Kai's hand.

"But really! There's no water at all! I woke up in the middle of night when I heard something exploded! Please! W-water...I'm thirsty..." Baekhyun scratched the table top with his fingers, begging for some water from Kai. But it was totally wrong to behave exaggerately in front of Jong brothers without them taking a...video for future use.

"Baek?" He grimaced at the sight of the drooling Baekhyun that was looking intensely at Kai's water bottle. Kai purposely brought the bottle close to his lips and drank it greedily with some of the water trailing down his neck while his eyes locked on Baekhyun's ugly face.

"I need water, please! The most handsome guy I've ever saw in this entire world, the prince charming, the king of universe, I'm begging you!" Baekhyun sat on his knees in front of the smirking Kai. 

"Get this on video, Dae. It will go viral first thing in the morning." Kai muttered while juggling the bottle with both of his hands. Next to him, Jongdae was grinning to his ears as he showed his iPhone. 

"You're too late, Kamjjong. I've been on it since forever. Baek, beg again~ I'll let my beloved brother give the bottle to you with mercy!" Jongdae giggled but suddenly his phone slipped and fell onto Baekhyun's lap. The creepy grin Baekhyun gave stopped him from laughing almost immediately. 

"Thank you, Jjong-oppa! Now, I have all your secrets under my fingertip. Ah...I almost forgot! Actually I don't need your water anymore. I just remember there's a water dispenser around the hallway." Baekhyun ran out of class with his significant evil laugh and a sleek Iphone 5 in his pocket, creeping all the students that encountered him in the barely empty hallway.

 

 

"That twin bastard-" As he walked and whined about the twin brothers, Baekhyun slipped off his feet and bumped into a blonde boy. He hissed quietly, rubbing his arm before his eyes moved up to look at the boy who was still staring down at him. 

He had never seen such a daring blonde around the school. Who dares to dye their hair blonde while Mr. Kim and his bamboo stick still in that school? He wondered how this blonde student get his away from being whipped by his badass homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim Jaejoong or the Dark One. That quiet but cold-blooded brute teacher and his infamous Shinigami's fashion (all-black clothes, his underwear were rumoured black too) scares the hell out of all students, teachers and even parents. There's a rumour that he was actually an assassin, ninja, revolutionist and an idol singer? Well, no one dares to ask him for the truth or the bamboo stick and a whole lot of bad words will be the answer.

"Where's your eyes? If you don't mind, I'll dig it up for you and keep it in the jar for collection 'cause it seems like you won't be needing it anymore. What do you think?" The boy crouched and poked at Baekhyun's forehead a few times. From the rude manner and close view of his face, he thought he had seen the boy somewhere before. And the lisp, it sounded familiar to someone he knew.

"W-what? Wait! I remember you! You're the 'King Sejong' dude! It was like four or five months ago!" To his chagrin, the blonde student grimaced at his loud voice and muttered something illegible to Baekhyun. Baekhyun picked himself up and decided to leave before he gets caught by Mr. Kim for wandering around during lesson.

"You're really not worth remembering I guess..." The boy placed his hand back into the pocket and continued to walk before he stopped again and turned around.

"Wait. Where's 3A?" Baekhyun's ears shot up at the mention of his classroom. So the boy is new around here...

"You can join my fleet in the future so that we can form the strongest allies in the school to defeat Jong brothers..." Baekhyun rubbed his hands together as he thought of taking the new boy into his profound gang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter