9th Mission - Envy

Ghost Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath, counting every release as he aimed at the target. Narrow window of the restroom was a blessing. Less distraction. Less noise. Less people. Heart beating fast, pumping adrenaline into his body but he remained calm. Kris has been showing his back a lot at him that he had to stop himself from shooting at his target blindly.

One chance is all it takes.

Finger on the trigger, shoot at a breath. Right shoulder.

"Yes. Yes." He whispered it again over and over until his eyes no longer seeing Kris.

"Gotcha." Right at the bone. He smiled as the boy dropped before him.

 

He disassembled his rifle, putting it back in the case and left the rooftop. For Tao.

 

Mistaking Tao for drinking beyond his limit, the people ignored his groan and went back to drinking and talking to their partner as two men dragged the boy's out of the restroom.

"You c-coward...You could have shot me in the face but you sneaked behind me with that ..." He slurred through his words as his feet dragging behind him like a tail. Kris pushed the boy into the car, not caring whether the blood will stain the seat or Tao will be in so much pain for being forced to lie on his injured side.

"My punch and my knife did knock you out for good. Hey, I'm just his aid for tonight. Chanyeol's here to hit you in all the right places. I'll just stand beside him to watch and enjoy the torture. Right, babe?" Kris chuckled as he pressed on Tao's injured shoulder to watch him scream in pain.

"Oh yeah..." Chanyeol his lip and stepped on the gas with excitement building so fast in his head.

 

"...N-nonono...No!" Tao tried to pull away when he saw the figure under the light in the middle of the empty warehouse in the suburb. Kris gasped and sighed at Chanyeol's eating grin at the sight of Sehun standing with a metal bat on his shoulder. Chanyeol pushed Tao onto the ground before Sehun and crotched down to pull his hair back to show the bastard's busted face at the younger boy.

"Your dinner is served!" Chanyeol shouted so loud his voice echoed in the empty place. Kris shook his head and dragged a chair just at the edge of the light showering the three soldiers underneath. He took out his cigarette and smoked away as to wait both boys to finish playing with their toy.

"Thought you wouldn't come. Told you to stay with your friends, didn't I?" Kris muttered under his breath but he knew all of them can hear him.

"I wouldn't miss a ing chance to kill this er for Monopoly. Hyung, grab that plier for me." Sehun easily caught what Chanyeol threw at him and stepped towards Tao who desperately trying to get on his feet but Sehun stopped him with a hard blow to his chest.

Kris heard something crack and smirked at the ear-splitting scream coming from the boy.

Quite loud but not as loud as Sehun's scream when he told Tao and other soldiers to stop. Every night they will pull him by his hair and gang him to show who is the boss. Sehun was only 12 years old and they took turns at him like he was some cheap . Chanyeol tried to take it up to his father, General Park but was pushed off because it was probably Chanyeol being a hardass trying to find reasons to let him and Sehun escape from the training camp.

That night, Chanyeol burnt his house down along with the dorm where Tao and his friends were taking turns at Sehun. After the trial, no one was found guilty but Sehun and Chanyeol were sent to Russia for punishment. SVR has been kind enough to send them back alive after three years under KGB commando training. Kris had imagined they would send them in coffins with Korean flag on them but coming in on stretches and PTSD were better than humiliating death while in training.

Killing anyone in the camp was prohibited but it did not stop Sehun from planning on how to kill Tao everyday until he escaped. The plan was laid open before him and trails on Tao went on and on and...his trap finally caught the mouse.

 

Tao. Leviathan. Out.

 

 

He put up a good fight but bleeding to death would be a little too light of a punishment for what he had done.

Sehun dislocated his shoulder again, sporting a huge blue black bruise on his left cheek and mild concussion while Chanyeol got a busted lip, cracked a few ribs and broken knuckles.

Kris had to come to the school again to explain that he did not physically abuse Sehun despite his bad behaviour. A pinch to his side told Kris enough that the more he talks, the more people will get suspicious.

"Sehun-ssi, if anything threatening happens to you at home, feel free to call me!" Sehun lightly bowed at his homeroom teacher as he received a small piece of paper with a phone number and smirked at Kris who shook his head to discourage him.

"I will. Thank you." Kris squinted his eyes at Sehun and the teacher glared at him for having such a threatening look on him. Blonde hair is a threatening look to the teacher as he was told by Sehun a few months earlier.

"You have anything to say, Mr. Wu?" Jaejoong crossed his arms as he tipped his head at the young father.

"Huh? Haha...Nothing! As you can see, Sehun is a good son and I have never hit him once in my life and I would never hit him ever unless he hit me-" Sehun slapped a hand over his mouth and pulled him away before he says more embarrassing thing to the discipline teacher.

"Hey! Whatever it is, just hit me up! Put me on speed dial, you punk!" The teacher swung his kendo stick around only to receive a glare from the transfer student.

"Shut up."

 

Sehun watched as Kris playing nurse to tend the injured Chanyeol on the coach. He had never seen Chanyeol so helpless but he knew Chanyeol was only pretending to be sicker than he actually was to get more attention and free massage. Kris motherhenning anyone was no surprise but for Chanyeol, Sehun was shocked at the VIP treatment. He rolled his eyes at Chanyeol who pulled out his tongue at him and he replied back with a middle finger.

"Hey, you feel better?" Chanyeol watched Kris through his droopy eyes and lazily nodded. The morphine was doing wonder on him enough to make Sehun jealous at him. With his injuries, he was supposed to get treatment at the hospital but Doctor Kris was a better physician with handsome face and gentle hands. He would not have it any other way.

Kris pulled the blanket to cover Chanyeol up to his chest and caressed Chanyeol's pale face to comfort him. His previous wound opened up again after getting a hit from Tao. Sehun never knew about the shot he had gotten from the latest mission but acting stupid sure can cover it up because Sehun did not respond well with Chanyeol's childish attitude.

"How is it? Satisfied that he slowly died and you get to put him on fire?" Chanyeol nodded again and this time, he tapped Kris's chin and Kris closed in to kiss him on the lips.

"Thank you for not meddling in." Chanyeol whispered and he smiled as he received another kiss. Kris grabbed his uninjured hand and pressed the palm on his cheek. Chanyeol could feel the fiery warmth from the touch and he closed his eyes.

"I'm proud of you. For the first time in years, we get to see Sehun sleeping in peace. No mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter