Cuddling with a Lion

Fluffy Lion

Leo wakes you up gently with a peck and light shakes you a bit. He had fallen asleep with you in his arms last night, after he came back home from practice and then watched a movie with you. “Jagiya~~,” he lightly smiles, “wake up~~” his soft voice causing you to gently wake from your slumber.

You slowly wake up and yawn, looking at him tiredly and smiling.

Leo, still smiling at your adorable half-asleep state, kisses your cheeks, nose, forehead, then lips lightly. “I'm glad you're up. I think we should make the most of today and go out on a date.” He speaks up happily and hugs you against his chest.

You smile tiredly and blush, then nod slowly and hide your face back into your pillow.

Leo rolls you over and brings you to lie in his lap, proceeding to interlace his fingers with yours, meanwhile still hugging you. He rocks you gently and kisses the top of your head, “I love you so much, I'm in a great mood just waking up beside you... It's crazy, huh? But I don't ever want this feeling to go away... Thank you for being born, for choosing me to love, and for staying by my side” He blushes and hugs you a bit tighter, rubbing your hands with his thumbs.

 

You blush and play with the hem your shirt shyly, unsure how to respond just yet. But you still manage to speak up, only after trying to find the right words and put the puzzle pieces together.

“I'm so lucky to have you and I think about it every day. I love you more than anything but sometimes I don't know how to express it,” you hide your face in your chest afterwards.

Leo brings both of your hands up near your faces, then rubs the back of his hands on your cheeks cutely, still not letting go. “It's ok, some days I just want to hug you and keep you with me like this all day, and then there are others where I hesitate because I'm not sure what to do...” He had such a shy and cute expression on his face. “I just don't want to accidentally drive you away, you know?” His small shy smile and pink rosy cheeks made his nervousness evident, as well as him looking down. “I really am happy though,” his smile turned brighter, no longer as nervous or shy.

 

You were so touched that this usually nonchalant young male cared so much for you that you felt as if you were about to shed tears of joy. You hugged him back tightly and placed your head gently on his chest. “I-I love you so much,” you muttered and smile happily/


“H-huh? Oh no, jagi! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you c-cry,” he stutters worriedly. Leo holds you close to his neck and pats your head. He hums softly for a bit, trying to comfort you, then mutters, ”I love these lazy days where we stay in and cuddle more than you'll ever know.” A soft smile tugs the corners of his lips upwards. “I love you more than N hyung loves banana milk plus bothering me and babying Hyuk,” Leo chuckles. “I really do love you so much~,” he smiles cheesily.

 

You blush and wipe the would-be tears away, then softly giggle and look into his eyes. “I love spending time with you like this too. It's quite rare... But I enjoy every second of it. … I really love you too.” You end it and look down, trying to hide your reddening face.

Leo kisses where your tears almost were. “I'm sorry, it's because of my schedule, huh?” he smiles sadly, “But it's ok, we're together now and we're happy in each other’s arms, right?” Leo pinches your cheeks lightly then rubs them softly. “You're so cute, sweetie,” he says as you giggle lightly.

Smiling sadly, you reply, “Seeing you happy on stage is enough for me. I'm so happy I could burst with joy right now.” You’re still blushing lightly as you look back down towards his chest, avoiding his eyes due to your embarrassment and because you’re flustered.

Leo pulls your chin up with one hand, then cups your face with both. “I love you more than I can ever show, regrettably; but that doesn't mean you're not the best thing that's ever happened to me.” Then he whispered, “And don't tell anyone else, but I think I've fallen for you~” Smiling, he leans forward and kisses your lips softly.

 

He pulls back then you notice him still smiling and looking at you right in the eyes, even though it feels as if his gaze is reaching into your soul. “Y-you have? Ah, well I've fallen for you too~” Then you close your eyes in embarrassment.

Leo pulls your head down to rest on his shoulder. “You know, we could make a pizza with this much cheese,” he teases and chuckles. He rubs your back and rests his head on top of yours softly. ”I still fall for you ever day, more and more~,” he barely whispers, then hums a bit again due to happiness.

 

You laugh and smiles up at him, “Pizza sounds good~,” then hide your face back into his shoulder.

Leo brushes some hair out of your face and plays with your hair, smiling to himself. He traces outlines of your face with one finger, pokes your nose and cheeks. Playfully sticking his tongue out at you a bit when you unconsciously bite your lip. “You're even prettier up close, but you’re prettiest when you're all mine.” He smirks lightly to finish it off.

 

“I-I am, really? You're not lying?” He shakes his head to confirm. “T-thank you.”

“Why would I ever lie to you?” he smiles. “So about that pizza... how about we order brunch?” Just as he mentions food, you hear a low stomach growl. “I-I mean, I’m not asking because I'm hungry or anything...” he looks away and silently prays you won’t too much.

 

You simply giggle lightly and pat his belly, “Better get our hungry lion fed, huh?” You slowly get out of bed to start the day.

 

But… not so fast. The lion grabs his prey!

Leo pouts and grabs your wrist. “Wait, where are you going? I was just gonna call and order…”

 

Finding it hard to resist his puppy eyes, you caved. “Fine, we’ll stay in and relax today. BUT—“ you added sharply, “can you let go so I can go to the bathroom real quick? Pretty please?”

 

He laughed, understanding that nature calls. Leo ordered the pizza and waited for you to return, ready to spend the whole day being lazy and cheesy.

 

Lions may tend to be fierce and powerful, as he can be too, but Leo always seemed more like a lion cub to you. Your own little fluffy lion.