Chapter 5

SPARTACE OR MONDAYCOUPLE?

When ji hyo heard the music playing behind her, she saw kang gary standing in a rose shaped heart wearing a nice suit and holding a rose with the macau ring jihyo wanted. Jihyo was so happy that she was going to cry because of happiness.

"When i first saw you, you were the only girl i layed eyes on. Even if there were other pretty girls on the show, i would only think of you. I want to take care of you from this day and the future. Song jihyo, would you marry me?" Gary said with a nervous and cute smile. Gary was worried if Jihyo was going to say yes or not even though he kind of knew the answer. Finally Jihyo answered, "Of course! Yes! Yes! a million times YES!" Gary took the ring from the rose and put it on jihyo's ring finger and said, "Ready to tell everyone?" "Yes" jihyo said quickly. After jihyo said that Gary held jihyo's face with his two hands and went in for a passionate kiss. 

FEW WEEKS LATER

"WAH (WOW)! i can't believe my eyes right now. 3 years ago you guys didn't look good together but now you look like a real married couple" Yoo Jaeuk said. "Maybe it's because they are a real married couple" Jongkook said with a smile. 

Jongkook POV

Jihyo and Gary really do go well with each other. 

" I remember Gary telling me and Haha how much he wants Jihyo and finally he gets to have her" i said looking at the sweet couple. 

"Yeah, i remember that too. I also remember how when jihyo went public with her relationship with her-" Haha was about to say "with her relationship with her CEO but i stopped him and said, "Hey! do you really have to bring out the past that nobody really wants to hear?" 

"It's fine. I'm just glad that jihyo is mine and that we are going to live happily together." Gary said while looking at Jihyo and holding her hand. After Kang Gary said that everyone clapped their hand congratulating the Everyday Couple. 

FEW MONTHS LATER

Jihyo and Gary just came back from their honeymoon and was going to their house. "I still can't believe that our house is this big just for the 2 us that are going to live here." Jihyo said while examining the house.

"What do you mean just the two of us? Aren't we going to have kids?" Gary said while looking at jihyo.

"Well, it depends on how well you treat me" Jihyo said while smiling but this time looking at Gary.

"I treat you so well, what are you saying? I think we should have a lot of kids since this is a big house. Don't you think?" Gary said as he was slowly walking towards jihyo

"Maybe. I'll think about it later" Jihyo said while still smiling.

"OR you could start thinking about it now" Gary said while holding Jihyo the bridal style way and walking towards their room.

 

I'm sorry if this chapter is bad. I'm going to write an epilogue of the story, i hope you read it. Please comment any ideas you have about what you want me to write about in the epilogue.