Chapter 2

SPARTACE OR MONDAYCOUPLE?

They were now filming the latest episode which was episode 182. The guests that came out were Siwan and Dohee. Siwan and Dohee decided to pick partners that had the best accent. Dohee ended up picking Jongkook. Jongkook was showing his fake smile to the running members and to the guest but in the inside he was actually depressed. He wanted to be partners with Song jihyo because they were known as the strongest couple or the Spartace. 

Next it was Siwan's turn. After hearing jihyo's accent, Siwan approved of it and decided to take jihyo as his partner. Gary wasn't very pleased at all. He started to get red and screamed at Siwan.

"Hey! Jihyo was my only hope! i don't want to be partners with Gwangsoo." Gary said almost sounding as if he was telling jihyo his true feelings on TV. 

Jihyo pushed gary's arm that was blocking Siwan and Jihyo and stepped on the circle. Jongkook was happy that Jihyo wasn't partners with Gary because he wa going to get really jealous. The partners were Gary with Gwangsoo and Jaesuk with Jisukjin. 

As they were taking a break, Jihyo saw Gary sitting alone on the bench and decided to bring water to him. 

"Oppa!" Jihyo screamed. JIhyo saw that Gary wasnt looking up and decided to run to him. 

Jihyo's POV

Why isn't Gary oppa looking up? is he mad at me? 

"Gary oppa!" I called again. He finally looked up. But this time he didn't have a smile on his face. 

"What' wrong?" I asked even though i kind of knew why he was like that. I have known gary oppa for 4 years and we would always telll each other our problems.

"Whats wrong?! When Siwan picked you as his partner you didn't deny and just went with him. Also today is monday and you ditched me to go to him. You always get so happy when you see or get good looking guys as your partners. I guess we should break up since i'm not good enough for you" Gary said.

I was slowly tearing up. "No oppa. Im just worried that the fans were going to misunderstand us thinking that we were going out. Didnt you tell me that we should be careful in order for noone else to know we were going out except for the running man members?" I said while tears were falling down. 

Gary's POV

I saw that she was tearing up and also saw that she looked really sorry. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you." I said while wiping her tears away with my hand. 

After we made up, we went to the rest of the runningman members becuase we thought that they would be waiting for us. 

Jongkook's POV

No matter how many times i tell myself that i can't have Jihyo i can't control myself. i couldn't take it anymore. i decided to tell Gary the truth about how i feel towards jihyo. 

"Hey Gary!"