Chapter 3

SPARTACE OR MONDAYCOUPLE?

Jongkooks POV

Wait.... if i told gary how i really felt towards jihyo then that would show him that im not really i good friend to him. I decided that what i was doing was wrong and just decided to support the monday couple like how i and haha got them to be an everyday couple.

"Yes Hyung?" Gary answered back to Jongkook.

"O...Oh! I was just going to tell you how you should take care of jihyo very well because she is all yours now. 

"Um...Okay" Gary said with a confused look. Gary knew that jongkook wouldn't just call him over like that just to tell him that. But, whille Gary was trying to think what Jongkook really wanted to say, Jihyo ran over to Gary and backed hugged him. 

"Oppa, what are you thinking about?"Jihyo asked in a cute voice. Gary forgot right away what he was thinking about because of jihyo's cuteness and said, "I'm only thinking about you. Who else would i think about?" while pinching her cheeks and smiling about how cute she looks in front of him.

"Aigoo...my eyes are going to fall off from your cuteness!" Yoo jaesuk said as he caught what they were doing. "You just can't get over each other can you. You might as well just live together" he teased. 

"Maybe they are already living together, you never know." Haha said while laughing.

After all that teasing, Gary whispered to Jihyo, "Should i move into your apartment?" "Are you crazy?! If people saw you walking in and out of the apartment then the rumors are going to spread all over the place and all the people will know that we are dating everyday not only on monday" Jihyo said.

"I was just joking. Why do you get so shocked liked that, it scares me" Gary said laughing. 

The next mission, Gary and Jihyo were partnered up, The Easy brothers, Haha and Dohee, Jongkook and Siwan and Yoo jaesuk with the last guest. This time when Jongkook heard that Gary and Jihyo were partnered up, he wasn't mad but instead he was happy for them since he wanted to be a nice older brother for Gary. 

 

 

Please leave comments of what you think of my third chapter. Sorry for all the confusions of whether it was Spartace or Mondaycouple. I am a Monday couple fan.