Chapter 4

SPARTACE OR MONDAYCOUPLE?
Next was the last mission of the day and it was to eliminate someone who was the same power as you or if someone was weaker than you.The only people that were left were Dohee, Jongkook, the last guest, Gary and Jihyo. Jongkook was trying to protect Jihyo from getting out but Gary was too quick and took out her name. The game was finally over. "Hey, let's go celebrate since its been a long time" Jaesuk said to everyone including the staff. "Okay, we could go to my restaurant and celebrate!" Haha said smiling. "No! Your food in your restaurant tastes bad." Yoo Jaesuk said to Haha. After Haha heard what Yoo Jaesuk said they both went to each other, put their arms on the other persons shoulders and screamed "Yah!" That had brought everyone to laughter. "We could go to my big house and celebrate! I could make something very delicious very quickly. Let's go!" Gary said to the staff and members after the laughter started to fade away. "I agree" everyone said. Everyone was going to their own cars to drive to Gary's big house. "Jihyo, i have to go somewhere right now so can you ask your boyfriend if he could give you a ride?" Jihyo Manager oppa said. "Okay." Jihyo replied. "Oppa! my manager oppa has to go somewhere so can i ride with you?" "Sure". "Oppa, i'm upset at you" Jihyo said not looking at him and just looking at the window outside. "Why? What did i do wrong this time?" Gary said with confusion. "You hugged Dohee, when you know that i don't like it when you hug other girls" Jihyo said. "Haha. Jihyo you're so cute when you are mad about something. Your cheeks turn red and your mouth comes out" Gary said imitating Jihyo so that she wouldn't be mad. "Stop Oppa. You're embarressing me. Haha" "So are you not mad at me anymore? You know that my heart is only for you and nobody else." Gary said in a seirous tone. "I know, but when i see you hugging other girl guests or holding their hands i can't do anything except become jealous" Jihyo said. "Okay. From now on, I will only hug you and hold only your hand happy?" Gary said with a smile trying to comfort Jihyo. "Okay." Everyone has arrived at Gary's house and was admiring his house. His house was a mansion. He was living in a private neighborhood where it was very peaceful and calm. "I would love to live here" said Gwangsoo. "Can i live here?" Out of nowhere Jongkook smacked Gwangsoo on the back of his head and said "You know that this house is for Jihyo and Gary only and you ask that type of question?" While Jongkook and Gwangsoo were playfully arguing the rest of the members and staff of the runningman went inside Gary's house. A FEW HOURS LATER Everyone helped clean up and decided to go home. "Jihyo, you should just sleep over here since its a bit too late to go home" Gary said. "Okay." The very next morning Gary woke up Jihyo saying that they have to go somewhere very important. Gary told Jihyo that she should go first and wait there since Gary had something to take care of first. Jihyo has been waiting for Gary for 2 hours already and he wasn't coming. Jihyo was about to get up and leave but something stopped her. She started to hear music playing behind her. Sorry if this is a bad chapter. The next chapter will be the final one.